• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• LNGLK

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That don´t sounds good!:eek: Whatever is going to happen, I´ll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes the way you have planned it!

thank you.i hope so.its his work related.he works for the government,and whenever they call him he has to get in.another reason why we cant go too far for new years,:evil:but it looks good so far for next friday.until then trying to relax.any suggestions?i dont have miami vice on dvd yet,shame i know :)

Wow vice girl is getting married?!? Fantastic news! Gratulation ich freue mich für Dich!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ja surprise...denkt freitag an mich :Dthink of me on friday.5 pm your german time.11 am my time ;)

ja surprise...denkt freitag an mich :Dthink of me on friday.5 pm your german time.11 am my time ;)

I promise i will!!!I hope that Day will be the best day of your life! (till now ;))You are living in the states now...wow what an adventure your life has turned into... but you deserve it! All the best to you and your future husband vice-girl!!!

I promise i will!!!I hope that Day will be the best day of your life! (till now ;))You are living in the states now...wow what an adventure your life has turned into... but you deserve it! All the best to you and your future husband vice-girl!!!

you can its very different living here,then germany.i never thought it but its really true.different lifestyle.cant use the membermap:cry:

I´m sure you´ll get used to your new lifestyle soon. You´re not alone. There´s someone who´ll help you with everything. I bet that you consider things in a different light within the next six months.

I´m sure you´ll get used to your new lifestyle soon. You´re not alone. There´s someone who´ll help you with everything. I bet that you consider things in a different light within the next six months.

Im glad theres someone who helps me here.without him i wouldnt be here,we said yes yesterday.:)feel so much better today.

Congratulations to you!:cheers::flowers: I wish that your love lasts forever and that happiness will never end.

thank you,right now im happy,when we get all the paperwork done that comes with it,hope it gets quick.have a great christmas everyone.

• 2 months later...

Mothers Day in the UKAfter the dreadful time for my older daughter & her husband last year (which I posted on the unhappy thread), I had the most wonderful Mothers Day today with my 2 daughters: one of the most memorable moments was to feel my future grandchild kick against my hand! Baby is due at the start of July & everything is going well this time. For all you mums out there, I hope you've had a lovely day (I know most other countries have their Mothering Sunday in May)

I can imagine how happy you´ve been when you felt the baby´s kick against your hand. I think it must be a wonderful feeling to experience becoming a grandmother.

I can imagine how happy you´ve been when you felt the baby´s kick against your hand. I think it must be a wonderful feeling to experience becoming a grandmother.

It seems so real now & I can't wait for July!

You´re really enviable, CarolineUK. I´ve become a grandmother in April 2010, but the baby´s mother didn´t want me to see my granddaughter. I own some pictures my son had given to me, but they´d been taken somewhere in 2011. Children change so fast and I´m not sure whether I would recognize her when I see her anywhere.

• 1 year later...

Thanks a lot for the well-wishes and excuse me, I am way too dramatic sometimes!This morning I hopped out of bed with utter stoicism. Resolute, I was really ready to go, I was even thinking about asking to scribble out a will or at least a good power of attorney on a napkin or whatever was handy, then they told me I didn't need the study! What the... couldn't they have just told me that over the phone instead of making me steel myself like that?So I drove around nearby Fort Story for kicks after that, which just converted from a base to the National Park Service - it is so huge and they don't know what to do with all that land but there are a lot of gorgeous surroundings, a very low-cost film lot, it's actually brilliant. Apparently they're going to film some t.v. show there, and I just randomly walked in and applied to be an extra. Apparently there was something big there in the paper last weekend. So now I have to submit some details online? I want to apply for the role of "man walking dog on sidewalk, talking on cell phone", I KNOW I could NAIL that part! I'm goona be famous or something!

Thanks a lot for the well-wishes and excuse me' date=' I am way too dramatic sometimes!This morning I hopped out of bed with utter stoicism. Resolute, I was really ready to go, I was even thinking about asking to scribble out a will or at least a good power of attorney on a napkin or whatever was handy, then they told me I didn't need the study! What the... couldn't they have just told me that over the phone instead of making me steel myself like that?So I drove around nearby Fort Story for kicks after that, which just converted from a base to the National Park Service - it is so huge and they don't know what to do with all that land but there are a lot of gorgeous surroundings, a very low-cost film lot, it's actually brilliant. Apparently they're going to film some t.v. show there, and I just randomly walked in and applied to be an extra. Apparently there was something big there in the paper last weekend. So now I have to submit some details online? I want to apply for the role of "man walking dog on sidewalk, talking on cell phone", I KNOW I could NAIL that part! I'm goona be famous or something![/quote']:cool: Cagey, so your day turned out better than you thought.Sounds like they were giving you a bloody heart attack with this test.So happy things turned out so well for you and it was good one.Great news and you applying for an extra wow

Thanks a lot for the well-wishes and excuse me' date=' I am way too dramatic sometimes!This morning I hopped out of bed with utter stoicism. Resolute, I was really ready to go, I was even thinking about asking to scribble out a will or at least a good power of attorney on a napkin or whatever was handy, then they told me I didn't need the study! What the... couldn't they have just told me that over the phone instead of making me steel myself like that?So I drove around nearby Fort Story for kicks after that, which just converted from a base to the National Park Service - it is so huge and they don't know what to do with all that land but there are a lot of gorgeous surroundings, a very low-cost film lot, it's actually brilliant. Apparently they're going to film some t.v. show there, and I just randomly walked in and applied to be an extra. Apparently there was something big there in the paper last weekend. So now I have to submit some details online? I want to apply for the role of "man walking dog on sidewalk, talking on cell phone", I KNOW I could NAIL that part! I'm goona be famous or something![/quote']Feels damn good to read today THESE words.I am happy all turned out well to you !!! :done::done::done:

Amen x 3! I was grateful for everyone's thoughtfulness & glad to have something to read on the way in. :cheers: Medical folks, no offense but y'all give me the heebie jeebies!

• 4 weeks later...

Two years on from the unhappy thread ... my daughter's nine-month old (my grandson Thomas!) was christened today & we had a glorious sunny day too which has been so rare in the UK this year. Here are Lisa and Thomas with me during the christening reception:[ATTACH=CONFIG]7839[/ATTACH]

post-178-13892965537006_thumb.jpg