The Happy - Thread!

Christine

Patter of tiny feet ... well paws actuallyAs I wrote on the unhappy thread I lost my beloved cat Ollie six weeks ago. The house was so quiet without feline company that I decided to adopt two kittens from the charity, Cat Protection. At present the charity are desperately trying to find homes for the high amount of cats & kittens in their care. The litter mine are from, were born in a garden shed and were rescued with their mum when they were just born.My kittens are now 9 weeks old and are bundles of energy! They are Benny (ginger boy) and his sister Bella (the tortie). It is strange (but lovely) to have babies in the house again and forging new friendships. I am now also able to smile as I remember the fun times I had with Ollie during his time with us.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8161[/ATTACH]

post-178-13892965704867_thumb.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• LNGLK

• COOPER&BURNETT

• bluepearl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8161[/ATTACH]

:happy::happy:Oh, wow! They're soooo cute. I think you'll have a lot of fun with your new friends. Of course, you'll never forget Ollie. He'll always be a very special friend in your life, but I'm sure that Benny and Bella are able to helping you to cope with Ollies passing.

Thanks everyone! I'm loving bonding with them - which you probably know isn't easy as they can be aloof even if they're only tiny!!CageyJG, hope you are doing well on your travels & enjoying yourself