43' Endeavour For Sale

timm525

Hey Stinger' date='I'm new to the site and have been poking around and found this post. Whatever happened to the people doing the great circle? I have some family in Hamilton, Ontario. Anywhere near you?I'll see if I can figure out how to post some pictures of my boat, and maybe make it my avatar.[/quote']Yes my friends made it back no problems...They just missed the heavy rains and had a great time in the Keys. They had quite an adventure, ten months, and had lots of stories to tell.As for your Columbia, would love to see pics of your boat. Please post!!!And to answer Cajeys question you could easily sleep six on the Endeavour as thare is a forward "V" berth and aft cabin as well as the dining area couch folds down into a bed so three couples easily.

Stinger,Her name is Irish Mist and I've had her for about nine years. I've had to do alot of work as she was built in 1968 and was a bit tired. As you know, I'm sure, there's always something to do or fix on a boat, especially an old one. But it's been fun restoring her and sailing here in Long Beach. I'll get pictures up soon.

Irish Mist and I've had her for about nine years. I've had to do alot of work as she was built in 1968 and was a bit tired. As you know, I'm sure, there's always something to do or fix on a boat, especially an old one. But it's been fun restoring her and sailing here in Long Beach. I'll get pictures up soon.

Yes I know what you mean...The top of my back seat on my Stinger has just collapsed! The wood underneath let go and needs to be redone. Funny, the upholstry is perfect, just the wood underneath has rotted a bit after 18 years. I'm doing the carpentry work next week and I should be in the water in about two weeks.Can hardly wait................!!!