Weenicons

Sonny Bull

I am not sure how weenicons are percieved in other countries but here in the UK they seem to be a bit of a marketing success story.With making collectable Audrey Hepburn ,Michael Jacksons, Rambo's, Rocky's and other iconic Characters and figures etc.Here is the website where you can view: http://www.weenicons.com/Anyway I asked whether they would be making a Miami Vice set of the weenicons, here is the official response I got:"Hi,Thanks for your message! You'll be pleased to know that we may have something in the pipeline that relates to your suggestion...Kind regards,Francesca."Sounds interesting and look forward to what happens.

Maybe, I´m not quite up to date, but I´ve never heard that something like that is available in Germany. Looks really funny!

We don't have them here, but I looked at the website and they sure are funny. Now I want the overweight Audrey Hepburn!!!

We don't have them here' date=' but I looked at the website and they sure are funny. Now I want the overweight Audrey Hepburn!!![/quote'] I bought that one for my girlfriend and she loves it!!You can get them either on eBay or on Play.com.Hope you get it!! :cool: