Don Johnson : Interview Rock and Roll Evening News 11/29/86

Sonny68

I loved this interview.I never saw it before it was a treat.Don was so cute and funny.I like the question about his drinking and that some people can handle it and it salutes the ones who can control there drinking.Thanks for sharing it,Its fun.:happy:

He always shows up 150% :thumbsup:Thanks for the link to this great interview. I have it on VCR tape, but have not seen it in a long time.

Thanks for sharing this - fantastic! I love watching DJ's interviews - he's always brilliant and what he says is really interesting and thought-provoking.I am a bit excited because one of those friends of DJ's that helped him with his album is friends with a family friend of ours - that person stayed with them the last time they came to Oz. So I'm kind of excited to know that a friend's friend is also a friend of DJ's!! :D

Thanks for sharing this - fantastic! I love watching DJ's interviews - he's always brilliant and what he says is really interesting and thought-provoking.I am a bit excited because one of those friends of DJ's that helped him with his album is friends with a family friend of ours - that person stayed with them the last time they came to Oz. So I'm kind of excited to know that a friend's friend is also a friend of DJ's!! :D

That's cool :cool: