Hey all

neon orgy cocaine

Hello I am a 25 year old Caucasian male currently living in Orlando Florida (so close). I love Miami Vice so much. My friends all make fun of me because I bought chrome furniture and decorate my walls with Patrick Nagel prints. Just wanted to introduce myself to all of yall in here.

Hello I am a 25 year old Caucasian male currently living in Orlando Florida (so close). I love Miami Vice so much. My friends all make fun of me because I bought chrome furniture and decorate my walls with Patrick Nagel prints. Just wanted to introduce myself to all of yall in here.

They make fun of you? Well' date=' it won't happen here!! This is a safe haven for MIAMI VICE FANS!You are going to like it here!!Hey!.....Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads![url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

Welcome to the greatest community on the world. As Cooper&Burnett had told, nobody will ever make fun on you here. But, never mind, others here, like me, have made similar experiences with friends. They often don´t understand how someone can be such a great fan of a series that was finished such a long time ago.

Welcome brother to our world!!!:pENJOY IT HERE!Make sure to visit COOPER&BURNETT'S Scrapbook and get a flash of inspirations for a Vice style living!Sorry if this is a dumb question, i know the caucasian region in eastern europe but what is the meaning of "caucasian"?Often heard of it in english grammar.Is it a ethnic group or a part of human race? What is meant to this?

hey - love the name as well as Patrick Nagel. I'm new here as well but pretty amazed so far

hey - love the name as well as Patrick Nagel. I'm new here as well but pretty amazed so far

btw what is your favorite patrick nagel print?

nagelmon31 prob the palm springs series, or the classic duran duran, also I personally own a Joan Collins lithio. Peace and what a welcome

Welcome to the forum!! You're going to have a blast - there's so much stuff on here & we are all MV 'freaks', so no worries! And I am so envious of anyone who lives in Florida!!