Hello

monr31

Hi everyone,I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hail from Houston, TX (next to Miami, probably the U.S.'s epicenter for Latin American culture/style, undercover policework, and overall 80s-ness). I am I look forward to perusing the site and to many interesting conversations with everyone here.

Welcome aboard!! It's definitely lots of fun on here & there is so much to see/read - enjoy!

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show?? Would you like to see props from the show? The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my personal, private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

You're going to love it here :DFeb 87 Miami Beach - Day on the MV setEingefügtes BildThere are more on Miami Vice Travel section ;)

A BIG SHOUT OUT!Hi fellow trainee! You are the first official person I have ever replied to on any forum! I have only ever viewed forums and not participated, until now! I couldn't think of a cooler forum for this rookie to begin her training with! :thumbsup: I'm from Sydney, Australia. How do we select one of those MV pictures as our photo on here?