HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA!!!

juscat

Excited to be here! This is my first time joining ANY forum and posting a thread - I'm not very tech saavy! :rolleyes:I was a single, younger child of the eighties, but with mature taste, thanks to being raised by a cool Dad! I'm very nostalgic about 80's culture - infact, if I had my way, I would exit the 'emptiness' of today in a heartbeat, to re-live that magical era! Distant memories of staying up late to catch Miami Vice....just being completely enthralled by the glamour, spectacular visuals, addictive music........and then of course two VERY gorgeous stars....

• Administrators

Welcome to paradise juscat! If you love the 80's, as we all do, you will find this site to be that great escape from everyday life. Here you can travel back to that magical decade and relive it all with plenty of friends along for the ride! Don't forget to check out the COOPER&BURNETT Scrapbook and our incredible glossary!If you need anything, please let us know! :thumbsup:

Welcome, juscat. I´m sure you will love it here, and you´ll need a lot of time to have a look at all the fantastic things you can find here, above all the great things COOPER&BURNETT has collected.

Welcome juscat! I love Australia and I love the Ausi's, since I stayed in Perth,Western Australia with my familiy for about 6 month!It was in 1984 and I was a 7 year old child.You'll love it here mate!:)

Hi there Juscat & welcome! Always great to have another Aussie on the board!I read your other post in the thread I started - I am in SA (Adelaide). I got hooked after watching the pilot on 111Hits on Foxtel at the beginning of the year. 7mate don't seem to have it on anymore, which is a shame.I am 2 years younger than you, so we would have the same sort of hazy memories of the show. Don't you wish that you were just born a few years earlier to be able to really enjoy the show in it's prime?!! Oh well, it's great now that we have the internet and these forums to be able to interact with fellow fans - the fans on here are really generous & share some amazing things. As others have mentioned - check out Cooper & Burnett's unbelievably awesome section, and also DJAngel's stories & photos from her trips to Miami while the show was being filmed - you will be astounded!!Enjoy! :cool:

Welcome to the best MV site in the world juscat! The forum is informative, the people knowledgeable and very friendly! You're going to love it here! Have fun! :thumbsup: