"INC" Unconstructed Blazers at Macy's!

Canes n' Pain

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I recently saw several unconstructed linen/cotton blazers at Macy’s. They were the “International Concepts” brand and came in black, white, blue, tan, grey, and a few other designs. Fortunately, they don’t have any of those annoying graphics on the backs or sleeves! I’m always on the lookout for Miami Vice gear! Personally, I feel kind of stupid wearing the whole ensemble with matching pants and sockless loafers. I like to pair pastel henley’s and blazers with jeans for a classic yet modern look for those days I’m channeling Sonny! Sorry if you guys already knew this, I’m just trying to help out!

• Administrators

Good to know. Check out COOPER&BURNETT's collection of classic blazers in the COOPER&BURNETT scrapbook section.

I already did! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Crockett's suede leather blazer! As an amateur wardrobe collector myself, I must say it is definitely one of the most interesting pieces of Miami Vice history! I'd love to have it!

Thank you for the heads up with the blazers; I will look them up and probably order at least one to try it out. It is next to impossible to find the Andrew Fezza ones anymore. :evil:

No problem. The black one in particular caught my eye, as I recall reading on here that they are extremely rare! By the way, I noticed that the blazers were two buttoned, with two side pockets as well. They were fairly accurate for a modern day jacket. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what color shirt did Sonny usually wear with his black blazer? The only combination that I can really remember is black/yellow. Thanks!

]Sorry if this is a dumb question' date=' but what color shirt did Sonny usually wear with his black blazer? The only combination that I can really remember is black/yellow.[/size']

I think it was light-green in The Great McCarthy:confused:

Thanks for the :heads up:.We don't have Macy's in Canada but I will check next time I am southbound to the states.Thanks...................

Good to know. Check out COOPER&BURNETT's collection of classic blazers in the COOPER&BURNETT scrapbook section.

Thanks for the plug Pal! :thumbsup: I always appreciate it. :cheers:

Thanks for the plug Pal! :thumbsup: I always appreciate it. :cheers:

I got 3 of em!!! These are the real deal---very nice unconstructed Blazers....I got one in Black, Grey, and Tan. Found em' downtown in Houston--went out and ran the Scarab with the Black one on that night! AWESOME!I think they were on sale at $69.00!

I'm just glad that I could help you guys out! I bought two of them on Friday, one in white and one in a medium grey. I will post photos of them soon.

Here are the photos of my two new blazers. The first one is 55% linen and 45% cotton. It is the closest to an unconstructed white linen blazer I could find anywhere! I’m debating whether or not to open up the pockets that are sown shut. What do you guys think I should do? The second one is 100% cotton, unconstructed, and is the most lightweight blazer I have ever seen! It is as light as some of my American Eagle button up shirts! Could one of you experts please tell me if this grey blazer resembles any one that Crockett wore on the show? As you can see, there is a slight design to it. I was pretty excited because they were both on sale for around $39.99 at Macys, and we all know how hard unconstructed blazers are to find. When I showed them to my Dad, he said that they looked “cheap†and “weird†and that nobody wears them anymore. He also said that I’m probably the only person my age who even knows what Miami Vice is. I guess I can’t argue with that.

post-10435-13892963627023_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963627215_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963627395_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963627572_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963627751_thumb.jpg

More Photos: [ATTACH=CONFIG]3743[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3741[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3740[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3739[/ATTACH]

post-10435-13892963627932_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963628127_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963628312_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963628499_thumb.jpg

post-10435-13892963628679_thumb.jpg

Here are the photos of my two new blazers. The first one is 55% linen and 45% cotton. It is the closest to an unconstructed white linen blazer I could find anywhere! I’m debating whether or not to open up the pockets that are sown shut. What do you guys think I should do? The second one is 100% cotton' date=' unconstructed, and is the most lightweight blazer I have ever seen! It is as light as some of my American Eagle button up shirts! Could one of you experts please tell me if this grey blazer resembles any one that Crockett wore on the show? As you can see, there is a slight design to it.[/size'] I was pretty excited because they were both on sale for around $39.99 at Macys, and we all know how hard unconstructed blazers are to find. When I showed them to my Dad, he said that they looked “cheap†and “weird†and that nobody wears them anymore. He also said that I’m probably the only person my age who even knows what Miami Vice is. I guess I can’t argue with that.

Nothing wrong with the jackets. I spotted these before this thread was posted. I considered getting them myself, but I already own some of the real deals, so I decided to put my money elsewhere. If I didn't already have a big collection, I'd have bought them. Unconstructed jackets are hard to come by. Always good to grab them when you find them. Nice find.The white or grey one is something like crockett has worn before. Nice jackets you have. WEAR THEM WITH PRIDE!!! :thumbsup: