Sign in to follow this  
Dadrian

Fman's Bday Card!

Dadrian
Here's a card I made (with music) for you on your birthday, Lou.Eingefügtes Bildand i encourage lou and any of his friends to download this mp3, as well:http://www.box.net/shared/v3tgi2s95uHave a great one lou. We all love you, man! Dadrianeveryone feel free to sign this card, even if you've already wished him a happy birthday in the other thread.

timm525

Great card. :clap:Happy Birthday buddy!

Vicechic84

Good stuff Dadrian! I love it! Happy Birthday Lou! :thumbsup:

Ferrariman

That is just too cool! Thanks pal!

DJWannaB

Just when you though you've seen it all. Amazing :D

Dadrian

maybe a little over the top, but if you laughed i hit the mark! hope you had a great day, buddy! and thanks to you all for your comments about the card.

Dadrian

i forgot to thank Duddy for his contribution to the song :) :) :)

Richie Rich

That's cool Dadrian.BTW, I did not know that nofretz and Dadrian were one and the same. Glad you are here.

Dadrian

thanks, rich. i bet there are others who don't know this, too. i used my email screen name before i though about coming up with a good MV one. now it's been nofretz so long, i would just feel wierd as anything else.

cageyJG

Ha ha! That's totally frigging rad. I liked the surprise celebrity voiceover at the end too. Check out the link.

COOPER&BURNETT
original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dadrian

thanks, cagey. this thing started out as kind of a gag for lou, and then i kinda got into it. it's still really funny to me though.here's where the voice-over came from:"it ain't the bluebird of happiness" - by hooker by crook"and it wasn't my birthday" - pilot"ok lou" - pilotme at my craftiest (and corniest). i may be the diet coke of jan hammer, but i'm the redbull of corny!

original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, who'd have thought i could do an origninal!! :) :)

COOPER&BURNETT

happiness" - by hooker by crook"and it wasn't my birthday" - pilot"ok lou" - pilotme at my craftiest (and corniest). i may be the diet coke of jan hammer, but i'm the redbull of corny!yeah, who'd have thought i could do an origninal!! :) :)

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:radio::dance2:

COOPER&BURNETT

Now it's time to start a new thread in your section where the vice characters are made to have F ed up conversations with one another by saying dialog that makes them say the strangest things to one another!

Dadrian

LOL!! that would be awesome if someone had the time to do this. seriously! great idea coop!

COOPER&BURNETT

I've been playing this on loop for quite a while, and almost didn't notice the "and many more" melody at the very end by the wind sound!YOU are ORIGINAL!!!!!

Dadrian
:) thanks, man

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm gett'in a big kick out of this on loop! :radio::dance2::cake:

Dadrian

two questions:is your real first name a mystery?when is your birthday?i just might could make you a version of this! or i could even just use "cooper and burnett" if you would rather. crockett said that a few times.