Fman's Bday Card!

Dadrian

Here's a card I made (with music) for you on your birthday, Lou.Eingefügtes Bildand i encourage lou and any of his friends to download this mp3, as well:http://www.box.net/shared/v3tgi2s95uHave a great one lou. We all love you, man! Dadrianeveryone feel free to sign this card, even if you've already wished him a happy birthday in the other thread.

maybe a little over the top, but if you laughed i hit the mark! hope you had a great day, buddy! and thanks to you all for your comments about the card.

thanks, rich. i bet there are others who don't know this, too. i used my email screen name before i though about coming up with a good MV one. now it's been nofretz so long, i would just feel wierd as anything else.

thanks, cagey. this thing started out as kind of a gag for lou, and then i kinda got into it. it's still really funny to me though.here's where the voice-over came from:"it ain't the bluebird of happiness" - by hooker by crook"and it wasn't my birthday" - pilot"ok lou" - pilotme at my craftiest (and corniest). i may be the diet coke of jan hammer, but i'm the redbull of corny!

original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, who'd have thought i could do an origninal!! :) :)

happiness" - by hooker by crook"and it wasn't my birthday" - pilot"ok lou" - pilotme at my craftiest (and corniest). i may be the diet coke of jan hammer, but i'm the redbull of corny!yeah, who'd have thought i could do an origninal!! :) :)

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:radio::dance2:

Now it's time to start a new thread in your section where the vice characters are made to have F ed up conversations with one another by saying dialog that makes them say the strangest things to one another!

I've been playing this on loop for quite a while, and almost didn't notice the "and many more" melody at the very end by the wind sound!YOU are ORIGINAL!!!!!

two questions:is your real first name a mystery?when is your birthday?i just might could make you a version of this! or i could even just use "cooper and burnett" if you would rather. crockett said that a few times.