Miami Vice Online Logo

Beach_Vice

Here, I made this, you can put whatever glow on it you like, as it's saved as a .png file with transparency. You can change the colors using Color Replace features, or even just adjusting the hue. I can make changes too, if you actually want to use it on the website. I was thinking, the bar behind ONLINE should extend down to the shadows, the way it does on the VICE shadows.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3725[/ATTACH]

• Administrators

I like it too! I'm thinking it might actually look better without the bar behind "online"? Just my opinion but it clutters up the background. Looks excellent with the white glow around it.Thoughts? Comments?

So, better without the bar behind 'ONLINE.' What about the shadow? Get rid of it so it looks more like 'MIAMI?' I can custom tune it to your preferance.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update.I would, of course, send you the PSD file for photoshop so you can add a glow, change colors and whatever else easily. I didn't cut out the O or E in Online because MIAMI doesn't have the cut outs. Only VICE was modified. After laying it over a TV screenshot of the MV logo, VICE had to be changed quite a bit from the stock font. The V is elongated and chopped at the bottom, the C is raised up, and the E and I are stretched. The horizontal lines on the E are cut to the same length, and the middle one is moved down to center. Check the E in ONLINE to compare. It looks really good shrunken down to a more usable size. I thought the shadow under ONLINE looked funny, so I didn't include it here.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Great, look fantastic.Can you please send me the .psd file? That would be perfect.

Are you happy with it like that? I can stretch the ONLINE to meet the same width as MIAMI. I just wasn't sure about the shadow on ONLINE.EDIT: I went ahead and stretched the ONLINE to better fit. I'll send it to you like that.Here's how that looks.Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 year later...

Just having fun with it. That ocean fly over shot is pretty unique in the show. I wasn't able to find a still of a fly over.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6463[/ATTACH]

post-4030-13892964741215_thumb.jpg