MACY'S DECLARES MIAMI HEAT CHAMPIONS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I really didn't care either way about LeBron James, prior to him leaving Cleveland.But all the hype with "The Decision" and his splashy arrival in Miami screamed EGOtistical Douchebag to me.The polar opposite of how KG handled his move to The Celtics. The Mavericks lost to the Heat in the 2006 NBA Finals, in six games. On their home courtDirk and Co. beat them in SIX games this go around, in Miami!That has to make it even more sweeter, don't you think?

I really didn't care either way about LeBron James' date=' prior to him leaving Cleveland.But all the hype with "The Decision" and his splashy arrival in Miami screamed EGOtistical Douchebag to me.The polar opposite of how KG handled his move to The Celtics. The Mavericks lost to the Heat in the 2006 NBA Finals, in six games. On their home courtDirk and Co. beat them in SIX games this go around, in Miami!That has to make it even more sweeter, don't you think?[/quote']Absolutely!And I think LeBron shouldn't be mad, he is still only 26 years old.He will win the finals someday...For the Mavs it was about time, because the team is kind of "old" now, Dirk is 32.Now he is a complete champion, without ever winnig the championship it wouldn't be such a great career.In Germany everyone is very proud of him now and the newspapers are full of Dirk articles.Don't get me wrong we were pround of him ever since he entered the NBA but now he is declared one of the greatest 10 german sportstars of all times besides Michael Schumacher, Boris Becker,....I like him!