Tom

Indian Wars

Dadrian
2 hours ago, airtommy said:

Does anybody know what this thing is behind Crockett and Tubbs?

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

I’m not sure. The round things over Tubbs’ arms kind of look like dimmers. Maybe those are controls for all the lights? :birdie:

Tom
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Matt5:

Very well done - was this a studio location or actually at the Brickell Key condo?:cheers:

My first thought was studio. But at second look the interior is too sophisticated for studio and the timeframe between both episodes is 3years (1984-87). No way they rebuilt that exact set with the same a/v equipment three years later in Greenwich Studios! 10000 yen at 7:1 that this an actual location (most likely the Brickell condo) as they didn't use other fitting locations in Indian Wars and a separate location travel for this short interior shot is unlikely.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

Matt5
16 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I’m not sure. The round things over Tubbs’ arms kind of look like dimmers. Maybe those are controls for all the lights? :birdie:

Looks like something out of the Starship Enterprise?!:hippie::)

• Like 1

Matt5
8 hours ago, Tom said:

My first thought was studio. But at second look the interior is too sophisticated for studio and the timeframe between both episodes is 3years (1984-87). No way they rebuilt that exact set with the same a/v equipment three years later in Greenwich Studios! 10000 yen at 7:1 that this an actual location (most likely the Brickell condo) as they didn't use other fitting locations in Indian Wars and a separate location travel for this short interior shot is unlikely.

Interesting Tom- in my opinion it looked like a studio (but wasn’t) in the Season 1 episode because it was at nite - but now going back I can see it wasn’t.

Very interesting they shot these scenes at the Brickell Key Condo- not set up shot for the Season 1 episode but there was for the Season 4 episode. I visited the Brickell Key Condo last year (exterior only - photos above):hippie:

• Like 2

miamijimf
On 1/26/2018 at 7:02 PM, Dadrian said:

This is one of the best MV days of my life then! A CONTRIBUTION TO THE LOCATION PAGES!! :clap:

Good find D, and you've made contributions before.  For example your pix of the inside of Vice's OCB (Miami Shipbuilding Corp) are probably the only ones that exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Matt5
12 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Good find D, and you've made contributions before.  For example your pix of the inside of Vice's OCB (Miami Shipbuilding Corp) are probably the only ones that exist.

Exactly ! Great work D 

• Thanks 1

Matt5

Here’s the exterior again of 520 Brickell Key - we also see this in “One Eyed Jack” at the end.:hippie::cheers:

D5E6C8B9-007A-4814-8ADA-2DC2A3864125.jpeg

• Like 1

Dadrian
54 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

we also see this in “One Eyed Jack” at the end.

You mean the end credit montage?

Matt5
7 hours ago, Dadrian said:

You mean the end credit montage?

During the end scene on Al Lombard’s boat they pass Brickell Key as heading to the Rickenbacker Cswy:hippie:

• Like 1