Tom

Episode 100- To have and to hold (aka Second Chance)

Recommended Posts

C Glide

I just published this episode on my site. Here is a direct link to the page. http://www.miamivicelocations5.org/page21.html The other links are misaligned and I am aware of this so links are a little off temporarily. Has to do with the computer issues I had and reloading the sites. I will work to fix it very soon but right now I am off to thanksgiving with family. The main index page is now page 3 not page 2.

Went thru and corrected all the issues with the site ( I believe ) All links should be working properly now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airtommy
On December 2, 2015 at 10:38 PM, C Glide said:

Went thru and corrected all the issues with the site ( I believe ) All links should be working properly now.

I walked along Lincoln Road looking for the exact spot that Sonny walks with Billy but I couldn't find it.  I thought I would easily locate it based on the right side of this photo - the white columns and the brown columns/pipes.  Both are gone.  It will take some less obvious details to pin this down precisely.

To_Have3.png

Edited by airtommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian
41 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I walked along Lincoln Road looking for the exact spot that Sonny walks with Billy but I couldn't find it.  I thought I would easily locate it based on the right side of this photo - the white columns and the brown columns/pipes.  Both are gone.  It will take some less obvious details to pin this down precisely.

To_Have3.png

I'm guessing the large building with windows directly behind Sonny's head is now gone, too? That would be too easy, right? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airtommy
43 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I'm guessing the large building with windows directly behind Sonny's head is now gone, too? That would be too easy, right? :) 

That building is still there.  It's Belle Plaza Condo on Belle Isle.  That and the Suntrust building tell us for certain that we are on Lincoln Road looking westward.  CGlide points out the Suntrust building here:  http://www.miamivicelocations5.org/page21.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dadrian

Gotcha. Amazing how Lincoln Rd is so transformed now. Good luck! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tony D.

Look for the man & lady with the shopping cart.   ;) :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now