Hi from rainy England

herp_derp

Hi, Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Andy and I've just got into Miami Vice. I was aware of the series but had never seen it until very recently when I picked up series 3 for a steal. What can I say, but it's fantastic!! Although I'm sure you all know that already :)I'm signed up for one of those mail dvd rental services so have got series 1 and 2 lined up to get through as well. It's quite exciting seeing everyone so passionate about this program as it makes me think that I'm in for a real treat!A bit more info about me:-I live in the East Midlands of England-I'm a freelance web designer and developer, by trade-I also love Mad Men (another super stylish series)-I'm really into weight training and nutrition science-I really, REALLY want a Testarossa now :cool:

Well then ...Welcome to the sunniest (best) forum in the world! A lot of fun Eingefügtes Bild with all that you can see here. It would be great :clap: to have gained an active member of this forum in you.:DGo on !:D

Welcome palWelcome to the board! If you thought season three was good, wait until you take in seasons one and two, which, in my humble opinion, are the best! I am a long time lifter and Sambo practioneer, so I would love to talk shop sometime. Once again, welcome!

Welcome to our great community.:flowers: I agree with Scot in consider of the seasons. One and two are very good because there´s not only crime, but also a lot of humor in them.

Hi & welcome from someone also suffering from the UK summer rain!Seasons one and two highlight some of the most wonderful iconic scenes in the whole series.If you love them, when you receive them, watch out in HMV as they currently have a special offer in their shops (not online) for a boxed set of all 5 series. When the UK is gloomy, there's nothing better than putting on an episode and going to a place that is forever pastel :thumbsup:

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show?? Would you like to see props from the show? The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my personal, private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP P.S., Season 1 and 2 are absolutely the best! :thumbsup:

GREETINGSWelcome Andy!I'm fairly new here, myself. I'm in the opposite scenario to you - I'm one episode away from finishing on season 2, of re-runs being shown here in Australia.There's a tremendous amount of information here to keep you busy for ages!Have fun!

Wow, what a welcome! I love the enthusiasm that you guys and gals have!Based on the many recommendations above I've just ordered series one from Amazon so I don't have to wait as long to see them, especially since I've just finished watching series three. I'm sure I'll have a whole heap of questions soon! :D

• Administrators

Welcome to the site! Feel free to send some of that rain my way. It's hot and humid in New Jersey! ;)

Welcome Herp Derp, I'm sure you'll love this site!I too consider seasons 1&2 the best, enjoy each episode!

Welcome to the site! Feel free to send some of that rain my way. It's hot and humid in New Jersey! ;)

Yeah and the rain is now making a stopover here on the way to New Jersey, ruining a perfect weather. :evil:

Hi Herp - just like you I'm shinny and new (well on the forum that is)!Lot's of wonderful persons here for as far as I could notice.:thumbsup:You want a Testarossa? Sure, why not, me however could fancy see myself go along very well with the Daytona Spyder.So you are a bit of designer too eh? Me too! Then you sure will enjoy what I call the epitome of style that is displayed here - looks as awesome as the first time it came around woohoo: