Membermap is back

KaeptnCaipi

I've clicked on the blue icon 'Membermap', but this did not work for me. I tried both categories - 'Members' and 'Own' - the system just logs me out and says I don't have access???? :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Log in and click on the "remember me" box.If that does not work, you need to clear your cookies and reboot.Let me know if you have problems with that and I'll help you.

Log in and click on the "remember me" box.If that does not work' date=' you need to clear your cookies and reboot.Let me know if you have problems with that and I'll help you.[/quote']
Thanks Timm525! It worked this time. I'm on my own on the map of Australia, so I have it all to myself!!! :D

....so, ich hab mich eingetragen! gefunden und kapiert! Und das wo ich blond bin!:rolleyes:Die muß aber noch wachsen, die Karte. So leer kann sie ja nicht b leiben.

• Administrators

Ups... lokks like I forgot Mother Russia :o:o I'll take a look if I can find a russian map.

I'm very sorry but I couldn't find a russian map which fit to our membermap yet :radar:

I'm very sorry but I couldn't find a russian map which fit to our membermap yet :radar:

Can you describe the requirements concerning size, file size, , format, colours, etc?Then we could search together for a suitable russian map.

• Administrators
Can you describe the requirements concerning size' date=' file size, , format, colours, etc?Then we could search together for a suitable russian map.[/quote']It's not only the map we need the geo-data, too. I'll send you a pn.

Oh... I didn't mean to give you so much trouble with this map... :o

Caipi loves perfection. You can't stop him now!:p

Caipi always wants to make everything as comfortable as possible for everyone so that we all feel at home.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

When I punch in the zip for Miami Beach it comes back at ya with "no place found"..Kinda ironic that da beach is not accepted on a MIAMI Vice board :p

Did you enter in Fl then a space then the zip code?

• 5 months later...

hi,ich kann mich leider auch nicht in die map eintragen.Ich lebe jetzt in den usa,hab versucht mich einzutragen,aber das mit dem postcode klappt nicht,findet also keinen ort und gespeichert wirds auch nicht.:cry:

• Administrators
der zip-code ist 44195' date='clevelandstaat--ohio[/quote']Cleveland ist drin, hätte mich auch gewundert, wenn dem nicht so gewesen wäre.Zuerst kommt das Kürzel für den Staat, danach der ZIP-Code. Cleveland erscheint dann automatisch.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5165[/ATTACH]
When I punch in the zip for Miami Beach it comes back at ya with "no place found"..
That would be very strange' date='indeed. But take a look here, Miami Beach is available.[ATTACH=CONFIG']5166[/ATTACH]

post-2-13892964051543_thumb.jpg

post-2-13892964051671_thumb.jpg

Oh' date=' the US is called "Vereinigte Staaten". Should be the last entry in the country's list.Canada is called "Kanada"[/quote']Kanada (Canada) doesn't work. I keep putting in my postal code and it says "not found"???I guess I don't exist? Could I be a figment of my own imagination???? :)

• Administrators

Kanada (Canada) doesn't work. I keep putting in my postal code and it says "not found"???I guess I don't exist? Could I be a figment of my own imagination???? :)

As every country has its own ZIP code system I'll have to take a look at it. What's your ZIP , City name and state?

• Administrators

Kanada (Canada) doesn't work. I keep putting in my postal code and it says "not found"???I guess I don't exist? Could I be a figment of my own imagination???? :)

You may have to put in your providence abbreviation before the zip code.I had to put in Fl before my zip of 34655 in order for it to work.Take a look at the how to... on this. Click --->hereSee if that works for ya.