A well deserved recognition.

Philippe

You probably are familiar with the concept that people who have achieved things sometimes get a street named after them. It's a form of honor and a sign of public recognition for ones work or talent.In the musical world those 'streets' are called 'styles' and Jan Hammer seems to have reached one of these streets.It's not yet on wiki and is still considered more of a 'slang', but if you ask me that's just because our youngsters introduced us to it. :)Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure and true privilege to introduce you all to (sounds of rolling drums)...NuHammer!Quoting urbandictionary.com: A slang name for a movement in electronic music, which borrows heavily from the Miami Vice era work of Jan Hammer - The VALERIE Collective of Western France are considered to be at the forefront of this movement.If I were to call the sound something, I'd say it's NuHammer.Now ain't that cool or what?So if one day you happen to see a party flyer advertising some NuHammer, go and check it out - you might well experience a flashback! ;)