DJ's Latest Movie Trailer

DefinitelyCrockett

Here is a link to the movie trailer of the latest movie in which Don stars in - it's called Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star. Looks like one of these crude comedy movies. Released in theatres on September 9 2011. DJ appears in the 2nd half of the trailer. He's just so cool (as usual!)http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2011/06/bucky-larson-born-to-be-a-star/

Thanks for posting this! Been looking for news on this film with DON JOHNSON.Obviously, even if it sucks, I'll still watch it!Couldn't find much info on this film or George Lucas' new movie, RED TAILS when checking a few months ago.Now I've seen this trailer, and know when it comes out....however, not heard anything about RED TAILS. I heard there were problems with the film, and Lucas wasn't happy with his director, and has been reshooting some scenes.

Oh dear' date=' that was PAINFUL. :thumbsdown:I only just hung on, for a glimpse of DON, who still looks FANTASTIC! :glossy:[/quote']I'd love to see him do comedy. :clap:

Obviously' date=' even if it sucks, I'll still watch it![/quote'] :D I'm a 100% with you on this one. ;)Looks like the movie is stupid... but Don looks so great that I would have to endure it.

:D I'm a 100% with you on this one. ;)Looks like the movie is stupid... but Don looks so great that I would have to endure it.

I'll wait for when the clips hit Youtube, so I only have Don's scenes for my viewing pleasure! :p

:D I'm a 100% with you on this one. ;)Looks like the movie is stupid... but Don looks so great that I would have to endure it.

Dito.He looks great :happy:I think if the movies ever comes overhere I am going to watch it.

Good to see Don working...but how many movies like that you still remember as unforgettable?Good luck, Don!

I've already said this in the German forum, the film seems to be gruesome :eek:, but the scenes with DJ will make it endure. Don is looking incredibly good :happy:. Presumably, he can show in this film his comedic talent. Hopefully .....But until we get to see the film in Eingefügtes Bild, if ever, this can take time :rolleyes:.In this respect we also hope on YouTube ......and the really important scenes :p:p!

I have no desire to watch this stupid movie but I'm glad DJ is still acting. He still carries himself with class! Why can't he get a good role like Nash Bridges or even better ....Miami Vice? :thumbsup:

I have no desire to watch this stupid movie but I'm glad DJ is still acting. He still carries himself with class! Why can't he get a good role like Nash Bridges or even better ....Miami Vice? :thumbsup:

I agree, but I think we know the answer to your question...

Bluepearl' date=' I LOVE this little flashing German icon! :clap:[/quote'] Oh, that's sweet :happy:! Yes I liked it also very well. Not as big and flashy, but with a little tweak ...PS: I find it super nice :thumbsup: that you were in Gecko's Bar & Grill. It's great to have visitors, over 16.000 kilometers of lives far away!... and Gecko swells determines the comb.Gecko's have even combs? You know, we love to tease our gecko!:p:p:p

Oh' date=' that's sweet :happy:!Yes I liked it also very well.Not as big and flashy, but with a little tweak ...PS: I find it super nice :thumbsup: that you were in Gecko's Bar & Grill. It's great to have visitors, over 16.000 kilometers of lives far away!... and Gecko swells determines the comb.Gecko's have even combs?You know, we love to tease our gecko!:p:p:p[/quote']Thanks sweetie! That's kind of you. :happy: I only know a couple of Germans here, so I wasn't sure if I would be accepted by the others. I know virtually no German, so I'll probably sound silly at times, but I like a change of environment, so I reach out to learn from others and appreciate life from a different perspective. I will duck over to the Grill now and see who's about!

A Good Old Fashioned OrgyThere is still another movie with DJ, to be initiated soon (but probably just as bad ...). I once surfed whether there also what's new and find this article: Don Johnson will steal shoes if you let him.Don Johnson — yes, that Don Johnson — has one scene in A Good Old Fashioned Orgy as Sudeikis’ onscreen dad, the owner (and subsequent seller) of the summertime animal house.“Don Johnson didn’t even read the script,†said Huyck. “He saw the title — A Good Old Fashioned Orgy — and he was like, ‘I’m in!’†Once on the set, Johnson didn’t want too much handling. “He showed up on the set, and he didn’t really let us direct him. He comes in and goes, ‘I know how this works. […] I’m going to block the scene myself. I’ll have the cow there; I go there.’†Johnson even had thoughts on his wardrobe. “‘It’s a pink shirt. I got this, and I want those shoes.’ And he left with the shoes. He stole those shoes from our production!†A year later, Gregory was at a table reading for The Other Guys when he ran into Johnson. “I noticed he had these awesome sneakers on. I said, ‘Really cool sneakers. Did you get those from a shoot?’ And he was like, ‘Yeah!’ And I said, ‘So, you stole the shoes from our shoot?’ And he goes, ‘Yeah!’†The moral of the story: “If you’re making a movie with Don Johnson, in the budget, [write] ‘shoes.’†Oh that's so funny! :):D:)

• 1 month later...

Cool, I just noticed that DON JOHNSON's movie comes out on Sept. 9th....my Birthday!If that's not a cool birthday gift, I don't know what is. :thumbsup:

I wonder if this is the kind of *film* Don envisioned himself doing when he left Vice . . . :confused:

Yeah me too. It's tacky, but in the end, whatever role he plays - he does it well :cool:I think we need DJ to get back on the small screen though - what he does best. It's a shame that he just hasn't got a role in a presently successful, long running TV show - look at shows like CSI and NCIS etc.

Cool' date=' I just noticed that DON JOHNSON's movie comes out on Sept. 9th....my Birthday!If that's not a cool birthday gift, I don't know what is. :thumbsup:[/quote']Awesome :cool:

I want to see him do a comedy roll. :thumbsup:

Yes agree! He'd do well in a comedy, or even a drama type show that has a character with a sarcastic sense of humour. Like a Tony DiNozzo from NCIS. I think that's why I loved Crockett so much - his sense of humour & how brilliantly DJ pulled it off.

Yes agree! He'd do well in a comedy' date=' or even a drama type show that has a character with a sarcastic sense of humour. Like a Tony DiNozzo from NCIS. I think that's why I loved Crockett so much - his sense of humour & how brilliantly DJ pulled it off.[/quote']Well, this movie IS a comedy, so I hope he's funny!