DJ's Latest Movie Trailer

DefinitelyCrockett

Cool' date=' I just noticed that DON JOHNSON's movie comes out on Sept. 9th....my Birthday!If that's not a cool birthday gift, I don't know what is. :thumbsup:[/quote']
I saw a preview of "Bucky Larsen' date=' Born To Be A Star" last night on tv. Due out September 9th :D[/quote']Yep! This is going to be one fine Birthday gift!

Don Johnson's OTHER movie! "A Good Old Fashioned Orgy" - out September 2Guess what?Don Johnson also has a role in another movie called 'A Good Old Fashioned Orgy' (yep, just keeps getting better doesn't it lol!). The release date for this one is September 2, which is before the other one. DJ plays the father of the lead character Eric, played by Jason Sudeikis (who stars in the movie Horrible Bosses).Here's the official website - if you watch the trailer you'll see DJ about 30 seconds in: http://www.agoodoldfashionedorgy-movie.com/

Here's a still from the movie. All I can say is - the man was born to wear PASTELS!!!!! :happy:Eingefügtes Bild

Pink??You'd think that this HAD to be by design.

Pink??You'd think that this HAD to be by design.

Yeah I think they were going for a particular look.But pink suits him though. From what I recall, he only wore hot pink on MV (during the 3rd season, when they went for more neon/electric colours)??

Here's a still from the movie. All I can say is - the man was born to wear PASTELS!!!!! :happy:Eingefügtes Bild

DefinitelyCrockett, Thanks a lot for the wonderful screenshot :D! And ;) ... you're absolutely right :clap::thumbsup:!