The MINI VICE, it's not a mini - it's a Kiarri!

Philippe

You´re able to speak German' date=' Philippe?[/quote']I don't 'speak' German well at all actually, but being Flemish and the dutch language being a Germanic language I can however understand and read 90% of it.But I do like the German language and people and sometimes follow interesting programs on ZDF or ARD.

I don't 'speak' German well at all actually' date=' but being Flemish and the dutch language being a Germanic language I can however understand and read 90% of it.But I do like the German language and people and sometimes follow interesting programs on ZDF or ARD.[/quote'] Nevertheless, we would be pleased if you join us in Gecko´s Kaffee Bar. juscat and LNGLK also join us there. It´s funny because there, we can talk about whatever we want, have virtual drinks and meals. I´m sure you would like it there, and it doesn´t matter whether you´re able to speak Grman or not.

Nevertheless' date=' we would be pleased if you join us in Gecko´s Kaffee Bar. juscat and LNGLK also join us there. It´s funny because there, we can talk about whatever we want, have virtual drinks and meals. I´m sure you would like it there, and it doesn´t matter whether you´re able to speak Grman or not.[/quote']Thank you for the invitation, I'll be there in a sec - see if I can mingle with the crowd.:cool:

• Administrators

Couldn't think of a better way to do a drug deal on a golf course! :thumbsup:Kinda reminds me of the mocked up golf cart from Weekend at Bernie's.