HAPPT BIRTHDAY NOFRETZ!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Dadrian! I personally can't thank you enough for your contributions to our site! Enjoy your special day buddy!!:thumbsup::radio::radio::gift::cake::cheers::clap:

Eingefügtes BildHAPPY BIRTHDAY DADRIAN!!!! BEST WISHES TODAY & ALWAYS!!!!ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST & MAY YOU RECEIVE ALL THAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!:balloon::cake::gift::cheers::balloon::feuerwerk::feuerwerk::feuerwerk::feuerwerk:

:balloon::balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUSIC MAN! :balloon::balloon:You don't know me, but I would just like to thank you for the opportunity to download your Jan Hammer cover songs, which I have been playing regularly. You're obviously talented, from what I read from the information in your musical notes (though, foreign to me!) and alot of hardwork has gone into researching and producing these tracks. WELL DONE. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:My favourite of the track listings is 'Definitely Miami'. :happy:

I'm new in here but that doesn't refrain me from rising my glass and wishing you a Happy Birthday! Your tracks are great! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

Happy birthday Dadrian, to our forum own musical genius!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon:Enjoy your day man.

thanks so much to you all. i had a great day. sorry for the delayed response. i still don't have the internet.i read every post by the way. you guys are the best.