Opening Credits

newport beach

A question for the pros. Does anyone know the names of the two ladies that walk down the stairs at the end of the opening credits?

this is no question for pros, but for a fortune teller![Humor on]They are twins - Hunny and Bunny Doe. But you did not expect that someone really knows the answer, do you? (except you assume that they got a SAG card for showing their behinds on camera) P.S. the name of the parrot, the busty lady, the waterski racer and the pelota player in the opening/closing credits are also still unknown.[Humor off]

They are twins - Hunny and Bunny Doe. But you did not expect that someone really knows the answer, do you? (except you assume that they got a SAG card for showing their behinds on camera) P.S. the name of the parrot, the busty lady, the waterski racer and the pelota player in the opening/closing credits are also still unknown.[Humor off]

Hunny and Bunny? I call´em Tockets and ButtsI think its an amazing oportunity to create an effort here at miamiviceonline.com to find these lost (and famous) Miami Vice people. Who are the two girls? Who is the boodaboom-boom-boom busty lady in the opening? If you are one of these three ones, please PM me. Of course, pictures from that time (please, dont send any photos from today, after all it´s more than 25 years later) without any swimsuits are needed to prove you are one of them.

Guest MetroVice

Ohhh BoyOMG . . . I think I'm dying now :DI was wondering when something like this was gonna come up!Seriously though, I wonder if those ladies know how popular they are (and what they look like today)Of course, I'm the one to talk because I know I don't look anything like I did back in 1984. Fortunately I didn't get fat or anything but the years have come and gone and it's only gettin later in life as we speak :)

• Administrators
Hunny and Bunny? I call´em Tockets and ButtsI think its an amazing oportunity to create an effort here at miamiviceonline.com to find these lost (and famous) Miami Vice people. Who are the two girls? Who is the boodaboom-boom-boom busty lady in the opening? If you are one of these three ones' date=' please PM me. Of course, pictures from that time (please, dont send any photos from today, after all it´s more than 25 years later) without any swimsuits are needed to prove you are one of them.[/quote']These question have been asked many times over the years without a real answer as to their identity.Sadly if you saw them walk down those stairs today, you'd most likely stop to help them with their walkers. :D

These question have been asked many times over the years without a real answer as to their identity.Sadly if you saw them walk down those stairs today' date=' you'd most likely stop to help them with their walkers. :D[/quote'] I had them both. Never though to ask their names. Didn't think it would matter. ;)

• Administrators

I had them both. Never though to ask their names. Didn't think it would matter. ;)

:D Names are for tombstones Coop! :DHope you got em before the arthritis set in! :)

:D Names are for tombstones Coop! :DHope you got em before the arthritis set in! :)

Yeah, it's back when I lived in Florida in the 80's. It's all good. :glossy::thumbsup::)

• 2 months later...

I've been wondering that too sometimes :)It would be cool to know that do they know that they were in the opening credits and how are they today. All we pretty much know is that they got nice butts ;)

• 10 months later...
I think its an amazing oportunity to create an effort here at miamiviceonline.com to find these lost (and famous) Miami Vice people. Who are the two girls? Who is the boodaboom-boom-boom busty lady in the opening? If you are one of these three ones' date=' please PM me. Of course, pictures from that time (please, dont send any photos from today, after all it´s more than 25 years later) without any swimsuits are needed to prove you are one of them.[/quote']The people in the Hawai Five-0 opening were located decades later. I believe it was a boy and young woman from 1968 when the show debuted! So there is hope.

The people in the Hawai Five-0 opening were located decades later. I believe it was a boy and young woman from 1968 when the show debuted! So there is hope.

Sombody out there knows.....we just don't.Put the question out there on ASK.COM