" Evan" at the French Twist Reunion II

alex2b

You've added 2 more stars which is great but I would like to see Don Johnson & Philip Michael Thomas...........maybe some day in Miami! :thumbsup:

Rick will be there?? I think I have plans for spring next year! Maybe I can get a hold on PMT and take him with me in my luggage.. E.lla..? Hook me up ;)

Great job!!! :clap:Saundra mentioned that she would bring OLIVIA BROWN kicking and screaming if she had to.Any new news on Olivia coming?Also, bring the convention to L.A. California so I can drive there. ;)

• Administrators

Yooooooo! I love William Russ as "Evan". Even better he was in "The Long Hot Summer"! :thumbsup:@DonWhat Rick are you talking of? :radar:Do you think that PMT will fit in your suitcase? Maybe you have a free corner for DJ and EJO as well? :D

I guess Larry Manetti a.k.a Rick must've been friends with Switek or Zito and wants a Paris vacation. That's cool though. Any news on Castillo coming? Hope your EU advertising for tickets is widespread in appropriate media and aggressively executed to meet your goal of 50 sales.

Has the 2012 reunion been cancelled or has the facebook page been hacked? The reunion facebook page had "Cancelled" written over it.Please let me know.

I know you will have a great time again in 2012 at TRII :DI do hope this can happen in Los Angeles, also. I would definitely be able to go to a reunion in L.A. What are the chances of that happening?

Has the 2012 reunion been cancelled or has the facebook page been hacked? The reunion facebook page had "Cancelled" written over it.Please let me know.
You are right' date=' even on the main page of [url']http://www.a-llevents.com Oh no, don't let this be true!!!:cry:

• Administrators

No, the site has not been hacked. :rain:Alex decided to cancel the event.

No' date=' the site has not been hacked. :rain:Alex decided to cancel the event.[/quote']Sorry to hear that I was thinking seriously about coming. :cry:

• Administrators

Sorry to hear that I was thinking seriously about coming. :cry:

I'm also sorry - I would have given my right arm to meet and talk to William Russ. :cry:

Ohhhhhhhhh man. All I can say is that it must be a very complex equation. Maybe you can tweak a few parts, switch some variables, but then you have to do all the calculating all over again. Good luck on the next try.

After getting the guests back from last year' date=' and the 2 additional new guests, why on earth did he cancel?[/quote'] Good question!

• Administrators
After getting the guests back from last year' date=' and the 2 additional new guests, why on earth did he cancel?[/quote']Maybe because the interest to far to low to cover the costs?

• 1 month later...

Oh man! I just stumbled upon the French Twist Reunion II. I woulda been all over that. Perhaps in the future. Who ever was trying to put this together, thank you for trying!