• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Ferrariman

• alleycat

• Christian

BlacklistI just wanted to pop on and let you guys know that a bunch of new users adding links to the same site will put that site on the fast track to being on the link blacklist.

• Administrators

...and why exactly would that mean anything since the link is continuously removed anyway? Nice try shawn

It means something because other sites incorporate Wikipedia's blacklist. Notably, it influences google page ranks.If this shawn person wants to mess with your site, goading you until he has enough evidence to get your site blacklisted would be his optimal outcome.

It means something because other sites incorporate Wikipedia's blacklist. Notably' date=' it influences google page ranks.If this shawn person wants to mess with your site, goading you until he has enough evidence to get your site blacklisted would be his optimal outcome.[/quote']Ah, a blacklist that influence page ranks on Google. That's sound like a powerful discriminating tool to begin with. And who's in charge of this blacklist? Who makes such powerful calls as to decide which site get's blacklisted and which does not?Tell me please.

• 8 months later...

Does anyone else have any more stories about this loser? Many of us have had unpleasant dealings with him. :thumbsdown:

• Administrators

This is what I get from that link:This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. Now I'm not on facebook, so does this mean I'm not allowed to view it? or is this srobak's page and he was booted from yet another site?!

This is what I get from that link:This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable' date=' the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. Now I'm not on facebook, so does this mean I'm not allowed to view it? or is this srobak's page and he was booted from yet another site?![/quote']It must be the not-on-Facebook thing, because it is a Shawn Robak of Chicago's page, and it's still active.

I too am not a member of facebook, and I also get the same message as FERRARIMAN.Come to think of it.......why in the hell would I want to visit his page in the first place??? :thumbsdown:

Srobak has Rick Bravo & Rick Leon in friends on facebook. :D

I can understand RB....but Rick Leon? I'm saddened by this.

Thats the one?:eek:how I hate him:evil:I see he likes to make his bad impression everywhere.In stead making friends he makes enemies or people who do not like him:birdie:

• Administrators

thats the same jackass who abused our group members on RedStars:evil:god Im glad admin baned him

Amazing! As we gain more new members we find more people who hate him! I love it!I'll bet he's in the Guiness Book of Records. Person banned from the most websites!

• Administrators

Thats the one?:eek:how I hate him:evil:I see he likes to make his bad impression everywhere.In stead making friends he makes enemies or people who do not like him:birdie:

Please Victor, feel free to give us the details. That's what this thread is for!

Guess I was too late to the party at the old site and missed all the "fun". Sounds like there were some interesting characters over there.

Please Victor' date=' feel free to give us the details. That's what this thread is for![/quote']I too, would like to know more about that Victor.

We have a small site called Red Stars (which sadly is currently offline ) ,theres is all our Freeze!Miami Vice! social group members and some other members who posted about.The site was more about MV but also for other movies,music of the 80's and Miami it self.So we had some post's about Miami Vice and the music and that idiot Srobak attacked every post with its insults to the site and personal insults to the members.Sadly we lost some good members who was pissed off by him.He was disagreed with every post members left,I did not see all of his comments I was busy at that time and today I see on of my friends TomTM posting that this Srobak is the same person who was getting on the members on our site I was angry to hear about him again.All attempts that members tried to talk with him,why he is doing this ended with more insulting messages.On the site after a week of his terror Admin baned his account for ever.Maybe TomMV and other members can tell more about Srobaks actions

• Administrators

Sounds about right. He bullied members all the time. Being a senior member he was especially nasty to new members. He used to claim that anything he posted was copyrighted material and once, after I banned him from .org, he went so far as to find my number and call me on the phone. He tried to threaten me with legal action if I didn't remove all of his posts. Well I never removed his posts and, as usual, nothing ever happened.He was a thorn in the side of a lot of members and I still consider banning him one of my greatest accomplishments!