SROBAK!!

Ferrariman

He was a Boba Fettin' bootlicker for a freaking camera man. A sad little boy with bad taste in role models.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Ferrariman

• alleycat

• Christian

I thought one of them had the other one's hand up their arse and was working them like a ventriloquist's dummy!;)Sorry to say I got taken in by a certain cameraman at first... my bullshit detector was in for a service - soon learnt!

I thought one of them had the other one's hand up their arse and was working them like a ventriloquist's dummy!;)Sorry to say I got taken in by a certain cameraman at first... my bullshit detector was in for a service - soon learnt!

Nice post! :D

Isn't srobak a cop?Perhaps he should be reported, as this is not the mind set of a stable man. He's mean, abusive, and a bully. The police force should re-evaluate this man. This is not normal behavior for a person.HE SHOULD BE REPORTED.

I can understand RB....but Rick Leon? I'm saddened by this.

Assholeback, Earthtonedass, Prick Parvo, the three mv stooges..

Assholeback' date=' Earthtonedass, Prick Parvo, the three mv stooges..[/quote']Yeah, that's about right Mr. Calderone!I remember the "battles" between you and RB. RB didn't like you at all. :)You held your own against him very well I might add! :thumbsup:Ahhhh.......GOOD TIMES!

Guys let's forget this guy!This little wanker isn't worth the time we spend talking about him!Let's talk about really important and up to date stuff! So... hmm....what about some MAIMI VICE?!? ...Anyone?!?;)

We have this thread to vent about this guy. It makes those of us who knew him a way to deal with him, and to share stories, that's why this thread is popular.Don't worry, there's lot's and lot's of threads where we can talk MIAMI VICE!.....we just need this thread too.

It would be nice to see this prick nailed:)...Oh sweet revenge:)

"This guy's scum" - Crockett in NO EXIT

I haven`t heard about this before, but I took a search on google for srobak, and it looks like there has been some problems with him on wikipedia.What the hell is wrong with this guy?Let Elvis eat him.

I haven`t heard about this before' date=' but I took a search on google for srobak, and it looks like there has been some problems with him on wikipedia.What the hell is wrong with this guy?Let Elvis eat him.[/quote']There isn't enough alligator antiacid on the planet to make Elvis suffer that! :sick:

• Administrators

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

To quote Clint Eastwood: "He's a legend in his own mind"

• Administrators

Guys let's forget this guy!This little wanker isn't worth the time we spend talking about him!Let's talk about really important and up to date stuff! So... hmm....what about some MAIMI VICE?!? ...Anyone?!?;)

We hear you! But believe me, if you had ever suffered this man's abuse, you would understand the need for this topic!And Coop, yes he was a cop, or at least claimed to be for a brief period. But hey, for all we know he could've bought a uniform and posed next to a police car.

• Administrators

Justice has prevailed!!Seems our boy has overstepped his boundaries once again and has been blocked on wikipedia!:clap: and look at his brilliant reply!You have been blocked indefinitely from editing for disruption and unacceptable aggression. If you would like to be unblocked, you may appeal this block by adding the text {{unblock|reason=Your reason here ~~~~}}, but you should read the guide to appealing blocks first. -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 12:07, 7 January 2012 (UTC) Hi. I am sorry, but I feel I have to do this after reviewing your recent contribution history. I see a catalog of failing to act collegially, of inability to face disagreement in a civil manner, of edit-warring over various issues, of repeatedly and inappropriately accusing people of vandalism, of repeatedly deleting other people's comments on Talk pages, of issuing inappropriate templated warnings (and continuing after being advised against it), of accusing people of all sorts of things they are not guilty of, and of attacking people quite nastily after they try to interact with you in a civil and friendly manner. I'm afraid this kind of behavior is simply not acceptable here, and I think you should remain blocked until you make a commitment to change your battlefield approach to interaction with others, and can convince the community that you will be an asset to the project. -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 12:16, 7 January 2012 (UTC) (PS: Any admin is welcome to review my block, but if you do, please have a look back over the history of this talk page to see removed interactions, block notice, past warnings, etc, and check the user's recent contribution history) -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 12:52, 7 January 2012 (UTC)Hahahaha.... Srobak (talk) 12:20, 7 January 2012 (UTC)

Seems our boy has overstepped his boundaries once again and has been blocked on wikipedia!:clap: and look at the genius' reply!You have been blocked indefinitely from editing for disruption and unacceptable aggression. If you would like to be unblocked' date=' you may appeal this block by adding the text {{unblock|reason=Your reason here ~~~~}}, but you should read the guide to appealing blocks first. -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 12:07, 7 January 2012 (UTC) Hi. I am sorry, but I feel I have to do this after reviewing your recent contribution history. I see a catalog of failing to act collegially, of inability to face disagreement in a civil manner, of edit-warring over various issues, of repeatedly and inappropriately accusing people of vandalism, of repeatedly deleting other people's comments on Talk pages, of issuing inappropriate templated warnings (and continuing after being advised against it), of accusing people of all sorts of things they are not guilty of, and of attacking people quite nastily after they try to interact with you in a civil and friendly manner. I'm afraid this kind of behavior is simply not acceptable here, and I think you should remain blocked until you make a commitment to change your battlefield approach to interaction with others, and can convince the community that you will be an asset to the project. -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 12:16, 7 January 2012 (UTC) (PS: Any admin is welcome to review my block, but if you do, please have a look back over the history of this talk page to see removed interactions, block notice, past warnings, etc, and check the user's recent contribution history) -- Boing! said Zebedee (talk) 12:52, 7 January 2012 (UTC)Hahahaha.... Srobak (talk) 12:20, 7 January 2012 (UTC)[/quote']This guy is INSANE!!!!!Sounds like the Mods over there have had it too!GREAT FIND FERRARIMAN! This quote is our trophy!!Now, can someone post a link to our website on the vice thread on Wikipedia now without SROBAK being a jerk again?

Not to get off subject, but a good friend, and a member here, asked me to post this thread about another jerk on the internet. It just proves they ARE out there. Srobak is just our jerk.http://gawker.com/309684/nightmare-online-dater-john-fitzgerald-page-is-the-worst-person-in-the-worldhttp://clatl.com/imager/john-fitzgerald-page/b/original/1270475/4fcd/cover2-1_27.jpg

There isn't enough alligator antiacid on the planet to make Elvis suffer that! :sick:

:D:clap:Your so funny!We should hang out together. You'd be great company. "Let's go smoke a beer together!"

• Administrators
Now' date=' can someone post a link to our website on the vice thread on Wikipedia now without SROBAK being a jerk again?[/quote']I wouldn't be too quick to post our link. Read Ell.a's post at the top of page 3 first.

Can you believe this jackass even edited Tim Truman's posts?!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Srobak#January_2012

OMG!!! What a raving lunatic!Looks like he's been left out in the cold, with no place to hide.(Man...I'm really enjoying this tread. To finally have the freedom to get things off your chest about him.)

Looks like our hero somehow gave himself a new ADMIN job. From the reaction from the members at first, it sounds like an unexpected takeover, and they were a bit shocked.http://www.chicagosquidriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3055Eingefügtes BildAnyone willing to join this site, and abuse HIM for a change? :D:D:clap: Hey! we could put a link to this page on his website! JK