• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Ferrariman

• alleycat

• Christian

• Administrators

Methinks someone should send him a copy Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends & Influence People"! :D

Methinks someone should send him a copy Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends & Influence People"! :D

Or any book by Dr. Kevorkian...

Lets call Hank Weldon to place srobbery inside that wall..lol

MR. CALDERON! :D:D:thumbsup::clap::tasse_prost:

• 4 years later...
On 7/20/2011 at 6:53 AM, Ferrariman said:

Many of the older members on our site will remember our good buddy srobak. Well, after abusing members on .org for years he was eventually booted by me ( an act I will fondly remember 'til the day I die!)Well I recently posted the link to our site on wikipedia to which I received a computer generated e-mail from wikipedia stating that my edits have been deleted by none other than....drum roll please...srobak!It seems that after being banned from numerous sites (by his own admission) srobak has taken his bullying act to wikipedia and if you read his User talk page you will see his usual repeated methods of harrassing other members, bullying them and editing their additions to the site. The man redefines the term "power trip"Wikipedia, if you didn't know, allows anybody to post information about any topic. I have filed a complaint against srobak but in the meantime I would like to request that everybody who reads this post to go to wikipedia and add our link to the "external links" section of the page just to drive him crazy! If he deletes your stuff, file a complaint! This child needs to be slapped down hard!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Vice

Wow, this was a long time ago. So today i checked wiki site and to this day there was no link or any mention of a fan site. Nothing.  So i added a link to this site , here take a look  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Vice#External_links

Edited by S0NNY

• 3 weeks later...
On December 8, 2016 at 2:57 AM, S0NNY said:

Wow, this was a long time ago. So today i checked wiki site and to this day there was no link or any mention of a fan site. Nothing.  So i added a link to this site , here take a look  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Vice#External_links

It won't last long.  It's against Wiki rules to link fan sites, nor can you cite them as a source.  I learned that the hard way years ago.  The only way around this is if we had an interview with a Miami Vice actor on this site and incorporated info from that interview into the Wiki page of Miami Vice.