RARE SEXWORLD PHOTO!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a rare shot of SEXWORLD, the morning after they shot the scenes there from LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS, and before they dismantled the set. It's the only photo of it's kind. The photographer himself, sold me this photo.Eingefügtes BildHere's how it looked in the episode.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

Ya I think that was Mr. Neon's most elaborate and attractive decorating job. He still has the neon lips which were a Burn Notice prop for the show's first two seasons. I have often thought about hiring him to make a smaller version. It would make a great room decoration. Where did you get the photo C&B? Thanks.

Ha!COOP, it would be so funny to have a date walk in your house, admire the neon stuff, and then see that picture. :balloon:

"...Now give me money, (that's what I want) that's what I want,(That's what I want) That's what I want (That's what I want) yeah,That's what I want...."

"...Now give me money' date=' (that's what I want) that's what I want,(That's what I want) That's what I want (That's what I want) yeah,That's what I want...."[/quote']Exactly. Good job Eagle eye!

Ya I think that was Mr. Neon's most elaborate and attractive decorating job. He still has the neon lips which were a Burn Notice prop for the show's first two seasons. I have often thought about hiring him to make a smaller version. It would make a great room decoration. Where did you get the photo C&B? Thanks.

I bought it from the photographer himself. He's a professional photograher in Miami, and he tells me he has more MIAMI photos (he said he would email thumbnails of the photos, but hasn't as of this writing) if he has more from MIAMI VICE, I'm buying. ....I'm always buying Miami Vice.

• Administrators
I bought it from the photographer himself. He's a professional photograher in Miami' date=' and he tells me he has more MIAMI photos (he said he would email thumbnails of the photos, but hasn't as of this writing) if he has more from MIAMI VICE, I'm buying. ....I'm always buying Miami Vice.[/quote']Please tell me his initials aren't RB!

Very cool picture COOP. If it is in the right place' date=' it creates a great VICE atmosphere!!![/quote'] Who WOULDN'T want SEXWORLD in thier home??? :) (Wait till you see the new real neon light I bought)

Who WOULDN'T want SEXWORLD in thier home??? :) (Wait till you see the new real neon light I bought)
Wow sounds awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!Honestly I own also a neon bulb' date=' which i installed (just for a try) in my guest room. But it is a big miracle with it:Sometimes it workes- sometimes not!:):):)Oh! now it workes!

post-9603-13892963717707_thumb.jpg

!Honestly I own also a neon bulb' date=' which i installed (just for a try) in my guest room. But it is a big miracle with it:Sometimes it workes- sometimes not!:):):)Oh! now it workes!

COOL! :thumbsup:

Uh...not really THAT cool, but it's okay.But COOP:Install your new neon!Install your new neon!Post the pics! Post the pics!'Cause I can't wait! 'Cause I can't wait!:DSorry I now... sometimes I am a little disgusting...:birdie: But I'm crazy for those lights!:)

Install your new neon!Install your new neon!Post the pics! Post the pics!'Cause I can't wait! 'Cause I can't wait!:DSorry I now... sometimes I am a little disgusting...:birdie: But I'm crazy for those lights!:)

I've already got it up and running. I've taken photos too.

I bought it from the photographer himself. He's a professional photograher in Miami' date=' and he tells me he has more MIAMI photos (he said he would email thumbnails of the photos, but hasn't as of this writing) if he has more from MIAMI VICE, I'm buying. ....I'm always buying Miami Vice.[/quote'] Cool. if he has any more LMD pics let me know, I would at least like to get copies for my web site.

Thanks for sharing another rare pic! :cool:

Your welcome! I have several rare photos. Someday, I'll create a thread just on them.