RARE SEXWORLD PHOTO!

COOPER&BURNETT

Cool. if he has any more LMD pics let me know' date=' I would at least like to get copies for my web site.[/quote']Not sure what he has, as he has yet to answer my email from yesterday.

He finally answered my email, and hopefully when he sends me some thumbnails of his photos, there will be more gems for me to choose from. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

He finally answered my email' date=' and hopefully when he sends me some thumbnails of his photos, there will be more gems for me to choose from. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.[/quote']Thanks Coop. On the off chance he has any more LMD pics I would be interested in scanned copies I can put on line. Please let me know.

Thanks Coop. On the off chance he has any more LMD pics I would be interested in scanned copies I can put on line. Please let me know.

O.K. Jim. Not sure what he's got, and not sure what I'm willing to buy, as I think his original asking price per photo was like $150.00.

Well, I saw four photos that he sent, and none are from LMD. The photos appear to be behind the scenes photos. A couple are of the testarossa, and it may be with C&T's doubles, or stand ins. One is of bikini clad women at a hotel (don't recognize the episode), and one is from AMEN,....SEND MONEY which is a ground shot looking up at Crockett and Tubbs when they catch the badguy who hotwired the Rev.'s studio. Not sure what I'd be willing to spend, but the photos are all color, and VERY high quality. I'd say they don't look too interesting, but are historically important to MIAMI VICE fans, as some reveal the buildings locations in MIAMI by the hotel's name.

The photographer is interested in selling me all his photos. Perhaps about six never published or seen before photos. What the hell is THIS going to cost me?? ...