Where to buy a MV collectable

Sjako

Hi guys,I got a big vacant space in my office/man cave which is screaming for a MV collectable. My problem:.I have no clue where to get one. Ofcourse I searched on Ebay, but nothing comes up except autographs and Ferrari replica's.Can anybody (coop?) point me to a store (preferrably online) where I can buy an item. Coffee cup, matchbox, signed stuff, anything which is used on the show would be cool!Tx a million.

A good place to start is eBay, but it can be daunting if you type in Miami Vice. Like you said, you will find a ton of so called autographed pictures, toys, etc., but I have seen hats, cups, and the like on eBay as well. I would filter the search or just go through the list and see what strikes your fancy.Are you wanting to fill up some empty space on a wall? If so, a nice framed poster from the show or even a great skyline picture of Miami at night would look nice. There are also some really classy looking framed night skyline pictures of the city highlighted in neon. I know it sounds tacky, but the ones that I have seen look classic.You could always get something for your wall, and maybe some items for your bookshelves or desk. I heard there was a Miami Vice pinball machine. Now that would be a great collectible for my bonus room! :D

I just started to imagine if I had a bonus room it would be fun to decorate like 80's South Beach/Miami Vice :D Bar area would look like Carlyle or Clevelander Hotel. I could put all my MV memborabilia in it :) What a dream :happy:

Hey sjako!I guess finding MV collectables in 2011 is not very easy.Posters yeah no problem, but what else...?If your interested in a Miami Vice Mousepad, it is very easy to create your own via internet.I did create one myself about a year ago and it looks very cool, just like i bought in the 80's!And it is not very expensive.I could sent you the image and page where you can order it from if wanted.You may look:

post-9603-13892963717512_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Coop, get in here!I suggest a neon phone for the wall, I've wanted one my whole life. Now I don't have regular phone service anymore though, just cell :([ATTACH=CONFIG]4381[/ATTACH]

post-30-13892963717828_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
Hey sjako!I guess finding MV collectables in 2011 is not very easy.Posters yeah no problem' date=' but what else...?If your interested in a Miami Vice Mousepad, it is very easy to create your own via internet.I did create one myself about a year ago and it looks very cool, just like i bought in the 80's!And it is not very expensive.I could sent you the image and page where you can order it from if wanted.You may look:[/quote']That's an excellent mouse pad. It's a good suggestion to customise your own Miami Vice collectible. That way it's more personalised to the owner.