Photo ID cards

aussiefan

Castillos' ID Card. Does anyone know if Castillo would have had the same ID as Crockett and Tubbs. I mean where theres says " A Regular Deputy", would Castillos' have said the same give he was a Lieutenant. Any help would be good as I have a Crockett and Tubbs ID made up but also want to get one for Castillo. Thanks.:confused:

Castillos' ID Card. Does anyone know if Castillo would have had the same ID as Crockett and Tubbs. I mean where theres says " A Regular Deputy"' date=' would Castillos' have said the same give he was a Lieutenant. Any help would be good as I have a Crockett and Tubbs ID made up but also want to get one for Castillo. Thanks.:confused:[/quote'] Yes, they were all REGULAR DEPUTIES. Otherwise they would be Special Deputies or other staff who are not sworn. Being a Deputy is a status which impacts your authority to make arrests and serve papers. Rank is a status afforded by an organization, but it has no impact on your satutory authority to act under color of law.

Yes' date=' they were all REGULAR DEPUTIES. Otherwise they would be Special Deputies or other staff who are not sworn. Being a Deputy is a status which impacts your authority to make arrests and serve papers. Rank is a status afforded by an organization, but it has no impact on your satutory authority to act under color of law.[/quote']Thanks for that, jurassic narc. Makes sense. Was not sure of the regulations and status for your law enforcement. :thumbsup::cheers:

Thanks for that' date=' jurassic narc. Makes sense. Was not sure of the regulations and status for your law enforcement. :thumbsup::cheers:[/quote'] Understood. I don't know how some states work, but have done a lot of work in Florida and know that their statutes are similar to the law in Georgia (where I am). Simply put, Rank First Name and Last Name (just like Sonny's).Good Luck with your project!!