Fan from Switzerland with Crockett's car combo

Ace

Hi all,I just discovered this site has an english section! I've been around the MV thing since 2002, at age 18, when I watched an episode on TV and found it was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Style, atmosphere, fancy cars and incredible music! After that I saw a dozen episodes until they stopped airing it. Fast forward to 2006, when I found out they released the DVDs in French language and bought the 5 seasons. First time I ever saw the pilot episode and that famous "in the air tonight" scene. I was definitely in love.June 2007 I bought a white suit, things where starting to go out of control ;-)December 2007 I was looking at the "auction" section on Miami vice.org, and came across a post about a black daytona replica in San Diego. Three Months after the car is mine and arrives in Europe. Next thing I bought is a pair of brown Wayfarers. Even worse I started sporting loafers bare footed.May 2011, randomly looking at swiss ads for Ferrari, stumble upon white testarossa. Compulsive buying, car is now in my garage next to the Daytona...Can you find me a cure for this terrible MV disease? :)

• Like 1

Hi Ace!I'm afraid there's no cure for Miami Vice, as far as I know it's a permanent state of 80's Miami infused bliss.:)How great that you are the owner of a Daytona Spider, and probably part of a very select few in Europe! Congratulations and if you feel like it, please do share some pictures.:cool:Welcome aboard pal!:thumbsup:

A BIG WELCOME TO YOU! :flowers:This is UBER COOL, that you own not one, but TWO of the cars!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:You ought to check out the 'Daytona' thread, if you havn't already. ;)This site is VERY addictive! :D Enjoy.

Hi all' date='I just discovered this site has an english section! I've been around the MV thing since 2002, at age 18, when I watched an episode on TV and found it was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Style, atmosphere, fancy cars and incredible music! After that I saw a dozen episodes until they stopped airing it. Fast forward to 2006, when I found out they released the DVDs in French language and bought the 5 seasons. First time I ever saw the pilot episode and that famous "in the air tonight" scene. I was definitely in love.June 2007 I bought a white suit, things where starting to go out of control ;-)December 2007 I was looking at the "auction" section on Miami vice.org, and came across a post about a black daytona replica in San Diego. Three Months after the car is mine and arrives in Europe. Next thing I bought is a pair of brown Wayfarers. Even worse I started sporting loafers bare footed.May 2011, randomly looking at swiss ads for Ferrari, stumble upon white testarossa. Compulsive buying, car is now in my garage next to the Daytona...Can you find me a cure for this terrible MV disease? :)[/quote']Wow :eek:Welcome aboard and it would be great if you could post some pics!

Hello Ace.Glad to have you aboard.Funny you mentioned the Daytona as I too was looking at that exact car about three years ago or so, and had actually bought a plane ticket to go look at it when the owner told me he had just sold it to a guy overseas.Congrats at the car as I studied it for some time and see it was rather a good deal. I'm so jealous!I bought the Stinger 390x boat a few years ago and enjoy it daily still to this day.There are a lot of great people here on this site and some fabulous information on all kinds of stuff related to the show. Enjoy and come back and post often. We love to hear from you.

Stinger390X, my dream would be to have the same boat as you do to go on the Geneva Lake! They are very hard to find in Europe!Here are some photos of my 2 babies, sorry for the Mitsubishi in the back, but it gives you a good idea of the proportions of the Ferrari"s" compared to a normally sized passenger car.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 3

Aus der Schweiz, na da versuch ich es doch mal in Deutsch....

.June 2007 I bought a white suit' date=' things where starting to go out of control ;-)Can you find me a cure for this terrible MV disease? :)[/quote'] Eingefügtes Bildhier bei uns !!!!Nur zwei kleine Zitate aus Deinem Vorstellungs-Post. Und schon dadurch bist Du mir verdammt sympathisch !Na ja..., und schöne Autos kann man doch nie genug haben, oder ;)?Und das Beste... in DER Garage scheint noch ein Menge Platz zu sein [ATTACH=CONFIG]4412[/ATTACH].Also sieh lieber zu, dass Dich NIEMAND von diesem MV-Deasaster befreit. MACH EINFACH WEITER und lass uns alle an an dem "OUT OF CONTROL" teilhaben.

post-10115-13892963718357_thumb.jpg

Welcome and Enjoy :) Thanks for pictures of your cars :clap:When you get settled in, check out our MV Trip Stories - 87, 88, 89 :D

Thanks for your nice comments. However I don't speak German:o, so can you who wrote me in German please translate me your comments!:thumbsup:

Thanks for your nice comments. However I don't speak German:o' date=' so can you who wrote me in German please translate me your comments!:thumbsup:[/quote']Aucun problème:" :cool:Bienvenu à bord Ace!:cool:Salutations de votre pays voisins,Christian"I hope this makes sense!Awesome cars there pal, but you need to get rid of the right rearmirror of your Testa!:)

Thanks for your nice comments. However I don't speak German:o' date=' so can you who wrote me in German please translate me your comments!:thumbsup:[/quote'] Oh sorry, okay once again ..... NO PROBLEM :D!
June 2007 I bought a white suit' date=' things where starting to go out of control ;-)Can you find me a cure for this terrible MV disease? :)[/quote'] Eingefügtes Bildhere with us!!Only two small quotes from your welcome-post and about that it seems damn sympathetic to me! Exactly how it should be. Oh well ..., nice cars :happy::happy:! Nobody can ever have enough, right ;)? And the best ... it seems to be in this garage is still in a lot of room for other toys..... Make sure that no one exempt you from this MV Deasaster. Just continue and let us all participate at your "OUT OF CONTROL" ;).

WOW!!I was thinking I would be the only one who would buy both cars someday, but now I've actually met someone who has! BRAVO!! :clap::clap:Perhaps you'd be interested in all my very rare, exclusive goodies too!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

May I flood you with Pictures from the Testarossa? Unlike the Show Car, it has Red/Black interior, which I find a good match with the White exterior.:cool:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

Hi there Ace & welcome!!!What else can I say about your photos but WOW WOW WOW!!! :cool:First, I was speechless seeing photos of the Daytona & Testarossa - and then to see the Testarossa in Monaco with that amazing scenery - well, what can I say?!! AMAZING.Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us - they are brilliant & I haven't seen either of those two cars up that close - awesome :cool:And sorry to say - your Miami Vice 'disease' is terminal! :) I think you've gone past the point of being cured :)