Fan from Switzerland with Crockett's car combo

Ace

• Administrators

Awesome cars Ace! :thumbsup: You previously mentioned miami-vice.org, what was your username there if you don't mind me asking?

And for the Daytona now Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I am in :happy: with the daytona.OMG,she is a beauty this is what gets my heart pumping thats for sure.

My username was BlackDaytona but i'm not 100% sure of it, it's been a long time since I last logged on this forum.More Daytona PicsEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Thank you so much !!!My eyes are shining now Eingefügtes Bild !Great pics of the Testarossa (perfect setting ;)) and the Daytona (my absolute favourite !! :happy:).It's great to have you here !!!

Hey AceWhat a GLAMOROUS thread this has become! :glossy::glossy::glossy:They are two VERY sexy cars in your posession! :rauchen: Love the scenery too! :happy:

Yes, I found that the light setting of the Hilton Hotel near my place was perfect, with Pink neons and all. Unfortunately I took the photos with my video camera in crappy photo mode, so they are very dark and you don't really see the pink color :thumbsdown: I wanted to make another set, but they removed the Neons and put some stuff in front of the hotel so you cant park there anymore :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:Does anyone skilled enough with Photoshop could try something on those?:D

• Administrators
My username was BlackDaytona but i'm not 100% sure of it' date=' it's been a long time since I last logged on this forum.[/quote']A long time indeed for all of us! But I do remember the name! Glad you found us! :thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildH

My favourite. Very stylish and you look gorgeous, right down to the bare Crockett ankles! :happy:The last set of pictures told a fun story of a day out with the boys and racing their toys and Ace getting into trouble and being held at gun point! :):) :clap:I wonder what will unfold next ?.......

YES !!Good Job, Christian ! Very good job ! Perfect ! :thumbsup::D:clap:

right down to the bare Crockett ankles! :happy:

My God, you've got eagle eyes. Sorry - but that is last thing I would have noticed in this gorgeous photo. Thanks for the tip!@ Ace ... and yes, so it is really absolutely perfect! Simply an incredible series of photos. It pleases me well to see your fun and your enjoyment of the tour

Geeeeeeez Ace... I absolutely love the pics of the Daytona! Thanks ever so much for posting.I'm still upset that you beat me to this car by one day, but you snooze...you loose. I was eyeballing that car for over 8 months on the internet until I made the decision to go and view it. San Diego is a heck of a long trip for me. I'm glad it went to a good home. You have a remarkable collection for sure.Boy you really have some great scenery over there!! fabulous pics of the highway shots, I like them too. I'll probably never get to Sweden, but if you ever tour Niagara, I am only 15 minutes from the seventh wonder of the world, so I leave you an open invitation for you to come out for a ride in the Stinger if your ever in Canada.......don't forget your bathing suit :)

Thanks for the Invitation Stinger! I might come someday, definitely want to visit Canada. I'm not living in Sweden, but in Switzerland, very small country next to France and Germany! :)Don't be too upset about the Daytona! This car is very good looking, but better not looking at it from too close. The panels are badly aligned 8especially the trunk and boot compared to the fenders), the suspension is rock stiff and makes the whole car squeek and crack on road bumps. The interior is okay, but the door panels are moving and producing noise. The Soft Top is in poor shape, doesn't fit the bottom of the windows so that you always have air coming in the car, and water at the top of windscreen when it rains. Engine is great but the gearing is so short you have to put earplugs if you want to travel without going crazy/deaf because of the noise. But I must confess that despite all this I still love it!:happy:

Hi Ace Frome me to Welcom here on the great site :cool:Wow i like your Photos ........i like your cars:thumbsup: ...great . Gruezi to Switzerland

• 3 weeks later...

Salut AceI am speechless about your cars. Félicitation! The pics are great. What you think, it will be possible to „expertisée“ a Daytona Replica in Switzerland today?Bonne journée et bon week-end

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Geeeeeeez Ace... I absolutely love the pics of the Daytona! Thanks ever so much for posting.I'm still upset that you beat me to this car by one day' date=' but you snooze...you loose. I was eyeballing that car for over 8 months on the internet until I made the decision to go and view it. San Diego is a heck of a long trip for me. I'm glad it went to a good home. You have a remarkable collection for sure.Boy you really have some great scenery over there!! fabulous pics of the highway shots, I like them too. I'll probably never get to Sweden, but if you ever tour Niagara, I am only 15 minutes from the seventh wonder of the world, so I leave you an open invitation for you to come out for a ride in the Stinger if your ever in Canada.......don't forget your bathing suit :)[/quote']I agree great pics of the Daytona:D

• 5 months later...

Dur a oublier...

Hi all' date='I've been around the MV thing since 2002, at age 18, when I watched an episode on TV and found it was the coolest thing I've ever seen.Can you find me a cure for this terrible MV disease? :)[/quote']Considering that you were barely alive in the peak of the show's career it is a extreme addiction you have there. You buy them because you can, and thats all that matters. I hope you locate your MV Boat someday.How much did you pay for the Mc Burnie and how much for the Testa? Regards,Matthew