Fan from Switzerland with Crockett's car combo

Ace

Havn't seen you around in a long while, Ace.........I miss this FANTASTIC thread! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Living the 'vice life', doesn't get more REAL than this. ;):glossy::glossy::glossy::glossy::glossy::glossy:

The car show pics are great too!I noticed that you were parked near the Startsky & Hutch Torino?Funny story...I was just down in Georgia last month looking at yet another Daytona and I went into the garage of the guy and behold...there was a copup[le of them, an another outside that just came out of the paint booth! Apperantly the one car was the actual car used in season one of the series! The others were all copies.The guy had a garage full of classics including a 68 Fairlane fastback and an AC Cobra too! Must be nice to collect these things. I can only afford a couple at a time.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6203[/ATTACH]

post-35-13892964566183_thumb.jpg

It doesn't get better than this!:thumbsup:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w55U5_BVh0A

This is a clip from Ace's Youtube page.No boat, t-shirt, gold watch or vintage blazer, can match this! Plus Ace has both the Daytona and Testarossa. Sorry pals, that's a double whammy.:):):cheers:I want an Ace shirt!:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Get a load of that music. Epic. This guy is a legend in himself.Would love a ride in those cars. I'll bring my wayfarers ;p

If you can't afford the Italian sports car and still would like to impress, why not try this: skip to 5:12 for the good stuff.:thumbsup:

Try it on the bus and see how everybody will be looking where the car is...:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I've been spending the last half hour admiring your beautiful photos and videos. You, sir, are an inspiration! I got a white suit and some brown tortoise Wayfarers for now, but it looks like I'll have a lot of catching up to do!  :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...