MIAMI VICE NEON LAMP SCULPTURE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Nice one coop' date=' as always. I really like that green-pink contrast you got going on. very vicey![/quote']Thanks Jimmy!Yeah, it really helps make the place. I can't believe I'm sooo into MIAMI VICE this much!Is it a sickness.....or is it healthy? I mean, I'm buying neon lamps BECAUSE it looks like something in MIAMI VICE (In this case, it WAS in MIAMI VICE!) I LOVE IT JIMMY!!!:dance2:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Matt5

• Brother in Arms

• 1 month later...

very nice where do you get hold of these items ?:thumbsup::D

If he told you Matt I fear you would then be forever looking over your shoulder for pizza loving Ninja squirrels! ;)

If he told you Matt I fear you would then be forever looking over your shoulder for pizza loving Ninja squirrels! ;)

ha ha - really ok - I withdraw my question:thumbsup::D

very nice where do you get hold of these items ?:thumbsup::D

At the "MIAMI VICE store". It has all your MIAMI VICE needs. It's just around the corner, and around the block. ;)

PIZZA! SQUIRRELS! MIAMI VICE!

I assume those are the three things that make up your ideal night in... in any order! :p

At the "MIAMI VICE store". It has all your MIAMI VICE needs. It's just around the corner' date=' and around the block. ;)[/quote']And it's run by Izzy and Noogie!

I assume those are the three things that make up your ideal night in... in any order! :p

Just replace "Squirrels" with "Woman", and then you'd be correct!

• 2 years later...

This is the Neon sculpture / lamp that I used, and was mentioned by members in the ST. Patrick's day (miami vice style) thead. It was used in at least two different Miami Vice episodes. Mine is the one of the rare colors. Some are blue, some are yellow, and most of the bases are not brushed aluminum like mine, they are usually black.