MIAMI VICE NEON LAMP SCULPTURE!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's my latest item for my home. A neon light sculpture. Makes my place look even more vice-like.In fact, it was shown in MIAMI VICE!It's bright pink neon, and it lights up the whole room! It's over 6 feet tall. This is a very rare, collectible sculpture! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis light is in the office of Howard Famiglia in the episode "BABY BLUES". It's located in the corner of his office....ironically, I placed it in the same corner of a room in my home! Perhaps I knew it subconsiously.It's also the exact same brushed aluminum and pink neon. This is a rare light, and an even rarer combination of pink neon and aluminum. The lighting in my home kind of reminds me of Duddy's place from LEND ME AN EAR.Eingefügtes BildAlso kind of reminds me of Joey Wyatt's house from THERESA.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Matt5

• Brother in Arms

It's a rare item that modern art collectors pay a nice price for. Mine is especially rare, as it's made of brushed aluminum (99% are not). It's also rare as most don't have pink as the neon light. Eingefügtes Bild

The top of the 6 foot tall sculpture has a hidden, recessed halogen light on the top. The back has a dimmer switch to control the brightness of the lamp.Eingefügtes Bild

Here's the same shot as on page one, but the light is a bit more muted as I also used a flash.Eingefügtes Bild

I luv it Coop' date='thats pretty :cool:[/quote']Thanks! I'm so lucky to have found this rare pink version. Very VICE!

Very Cool :thumbsup:Looks like an interior in Miami Vice :clap:

Guests are blown away by the VICE look of my place. It is bright enough to be seen in harsh sunlight, or lights the entire room at night!Gawd, I LOVE MIAMI VICE!!!!

Really cool. :cool:Rich colour and a bonus with the halogen light.I personally would prefer it without the kink in lighting.
The designer thought that a simple neon running up and down the length of the 6 foot tall sculpture would be too simplistic' date=' so he added the kink in it to add some razzle dazzle to it, and give it a slightly different look. It would also be a bit harder to create a kink that continues to the other side of the sculpture.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/P1012395a.jpg

Man why did i came up here so late?!?Thanks for waking me up by PM COOP!:p:clap::clap::clap:WOW it looks fantastic!!!:clap::clap::clap:I reminds me of a vulcano which drops out some hot lava!It fills the whole room with pure Vice. I love it !!!:happy:Yeah, "lend me an ear" was what came up to my mind too when i saw your pictures.I gotta say that real Neon does a bit different light than the "modern LED Neon"...it kind of soft and milky. (Can I say that in english?!?)COOP this is a masterpiece.Tell the designer my biggest respect!:clap: And tell it to yourself of course for buying it! :pAnd a want one myself! ;-)

:clap: And tell it to yourself of course for buying it! :pAnd a want one myself! ;-)

Wow! That's a great compliment from you, the king of neon!Yeah, it's modern art that's for sure. Never seen a pink one before. I love, absolutely love this sculpture. It's large, and in charge! It catches the eye whenever someone comes over. It screams "VICE"!HAD to have it Pal! ...I keep looking over my shoulder to see if Duddy's around.

Man....that is sooooooo Miami Vice! You must have episodes of Miami Vice flowing through your mind as soon as you walk in the door from work. ;):thumbsup::cool:

Man....that is sooooooo Miami Vice! You must have episodes of Miami Vice flowing through your mind as soon as you walk in the door from work. ;):thumbsup::cool:

ABSOLUTLEY!(I'm obsessed with MIAMI VICE.....can ya tell?)

Wow! That's a great compliment from you' date=' the king of neon!Yeah, it's modern art that's for sure. Never seen a pink one before. I love, absolutely love this sculpture. It's large, and in charge! It catches the eye whenever someone comes over. It screams "VICE"!HAD to have it Pal! ...I keep looking over my shoulder to see if Duddy's around.[/quote']Man you are the king of neon!If I can be the prince, i'll be totally fine with that! :)One thing before i go to bed COOP: Where exactly in your house is the sculpture located?And at what time are you not at home?!?:pSo long my friend....hey wait, ain't that Duddy behind that plant?!?

Man you are the king of neon!If I can be the prince' date=' i'll be totally fine with that! :)One thing before i go to bed COOP: Where exactly in your house is the sculpture located?And at what time are you not at home?!?:pSo long my friend....hey wait, ain't that Duddy behind that plant?!?[/quote'] LOL!!!I'll send you the GPS coordinates. ;)Duddy's around...shhhhhhhhh. I don't want him to know I'm in his home. :D

Wow that is awesome Coop - love it :cool: It's amazing how much light/colour those lights eminate.
Yep. I don't even need to turn on any lights at night' date=' as this light (along with the LEDs) turn the house into a pastel paradise! I dont need any lightbulbs. This saves money too![img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/P1012393.jpg