MIAMI VICE NEON LAMP SCULPTURE!

COOPER&BURNETT

I originally planned on putting it on top, or the bottom of the stairs, but it looked so good in the living room, I decided to just keep it there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Christian

• Matt5

• Brother in Arms

I originally planned on putting it on top' date=' or the bottom of the stairs, but it looked so good in the living room, I decided to just keep it there.[/quote']Right desicion. It look absolutely perfect there!

Right desicion. It look absolutely perfect there!

Thanks. It's fine where it's at right now. I may move it sometime, but that sometime is not right now.

I love this picture! Your house looks great with this.Wish I had it.

Thanks for the compliment! They are a bit pricy.

I love this picture! Your house looks great with this.Wish I had it.

It's a "pastel paradise" all right :thumbsup:

Just trying to do what they did in MIAMI VICE. :thumbsup:

Very cool Bud' date=' congratulations :thumbsup:[/quote'] Thanks!!I've never seen another one of these that is a pink neon on the brushed aluminum (99% are not). Mine is rather rare.Glad you like it!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It looks great Coop! I would love to come home after a stressful day, turn the neon on, and have some Vice music playing in the background.Your house is becoming more Vicelike each time you post pictures. Big props! :thumbsup:

It looks great Coop! I would love to come home after a stressful day' date=' turn the neon on, and have some Vice music playing in the background.Your house is becoming more Vicelike each time you post pictures. Big props! :thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks Duuuuuuuuuuude!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, my LED neon shower head arrived just the other day! :balloon::balloon::balloon:Only problem is, it does not fit any of my current water saving shower attachments!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:Damn it, I was looking forward to a neon shower!I'm determined to use this, so I will knock out the current shower attachment! :):)For what it's worth, here is the packaging for the box and the shower head: :p:p[ATTACH=CONFIG]4474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4475[/ATTACH]

post-10423-13892963750904_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963751107_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildToday, I spotted this lamp in an episode of MIAMI VICE!It's in the office of Howard Famiglia in the episode "BABY BLUES". It's located in the corner of his office....ironically, I placed it in the same corner of a room in my home! Perhaps I knew it subconsiously. It can be seen better in the show than this still shot from his office.It's also the exact same brushed aluminum , and pink neon. This is a rare light, and an even rarer combination of pink neon and aluminum .I have a neon lamp as actually shown in MIAMI VICE!! :thumbsup:

It's a rare item that modern art collectors pay a nice price for. Mine is especially rare' date=' as it's made of brushed aluminum (99% are not). It's also rare as most don't have pink as the neon light. [img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/P1012387.jpg
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildToday' date=' I spotted this lamp in an episode of MIAMI VICE!It's in the office of Howard Famiglia in the episode "BABY BLUES". It's located in the corner of his office....ironically, I placed it in the same corner of a room in my home! Perhaps I knew it subconsiously. It can be seen better in the show than this still shot from his office.It's also the exact same brushed aluminum , and pink neon. This is a rare light, and an even rarer combination of pink neon and aluminum .I have a neon lamp as actually shown in MIAMI VICE!! :thumbsup:[/quote']
Very Cool' date=' Coop :thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks DJAngel! I just discovered it on MIAMI VICE this morning as I was watching it. :thumbsup:I wonder if it's the actual one, you know, being how rare this color combo neon sculpture is. They shipped many things to California after the show, and I did buy it from a collector in Los Angeles.....dunno....but I can dream.

Life is full of suprises isn't it COOP!!!:clap:Now you must love the sculpture more than before, i loooove it!!!!If ya ever gonna sell it i am your man! :)

Life is full of suprises isn't it COOP!!!:clap:Now you must love the sculpture more than before' date=' i loooove it!!!!If ya ever gonna sell it i am your man! :)[/quote']If I sell it, I'll contact you.I don't recall having seen this neon sculpture in the series before, so when I bought it, I did do thinking it LOOKED like something that would have been in MIAMI VICE, and how cool it would look at my house. Little did I know at the time...IT ACTUALLY WAS in MIAMI VICE!And yes Christian, I do love the sculpture more than before! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildNot only did I see my pink Neon Lamp in BABY BLUES today, I spotted a blue one with a black base in Wango Mack's office in BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY! It also is in the top right corner of the room.Are there going to be any more of these in SEASON 3???How cool is that?

Nice place you got there' date=' Coopster. :cool:[/quote']
oh very cool :eek::rolleyes::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you both so very much!!I could buy the blue version also' date=' as it's more common, but I prefer my really rare pink version, as it goes with my house better. :thumbsup:I LOVE MIAMI VICE!!!

oh yeah my Brother in Arms, you are a wonderful person:thumbsup: you were great my Brother in Arms:D without to flatter my friend

oh yeah my Brother in Arms' date=' you are a wonderful person:thumbsup: you were great my Brother in Arms:D without to flatter my friend[/quote']YOUR AWESOME!!Thank you for always making me feel like a million dollars!Your extremely kind my Brother in Arms.Thank you. :cheers: