Greetings from Finland!

SammyJoe

Hey!Another fan here, this time from Finland.I saw the show when it was 1st shown in Finnish tv-network around the the fall 1986, I was 8 years old then:thumbsup:It surely has made huge impact on me right from the first few episodes and then I was hooked.Not even sure how many episodes I saw then but..I just recently bought all the seasons on dvd, and have already planned Im gonna start watching them as its been long time since last saw anything. Well, the show has been actually on reruns here few times through the years but I guess I saw the whole series around start of 2000 or something..As for any info about myself..feel free to ask if want to know more.I have been reading this forum for quite awhile but had to do account so can atleast participate on some level here. Im gonna comment on episodes and etc..

WELCOME!Your a MIAMI VICE fan too?Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

From Finland ! W O W !

Another fan here' date=' this time from Finland.I saw the show when it was 1st shown in Finnish tv-network around the the fall 1986, I was 8 years old then:thumbsup:It surely has made huge impact on me right from the first few episodes and then I was hooked.Not even sure how many episodes I saw then but..I just recently bought all the seasons on dvd, and have already planned .[/quote']

Eingefügtes Bild toEingefügtes Bild- Heaven !!It's always the same ..., and now in Finland, also! At first only a youth meeting and then ..... ;):D Welcome to the best forum in the world! Here you can maintain your passion - Here you can stay ! I wish you much joy with us and hope to see and read much of you. ... and why makes me so happy that you're from Finland? Well, that I am now also interested for this country, it is also only this forum responsible .....:p:D:p

This is the ultimate MV-website...Also, its so hot in here Finland. At the moment temperature is around 82.4 fahrenheit/28 Celsius, so its just so sweaty without doing anything. Newspaper also told us that this is the warmest summer in 23 years...last summer was also very warm, as in the july there was only 1 day that the temparature was below the heatlimit. Dunno, the exact word for it the term (heatlimit) but it means that once its around 23-25 degrees is heat. Also still about the weather, is was kinda funny that the winter was also very cold. I drove around the city and my car's temperature meter showed that it was almost -30 degrees..Well, I had to do daily sporting and did around 20 kilometers/12.42 miles bicycle ride..Now drinkin cold water, and some Coke with ice. Reminds me so much of the episode Definitely Miami.

Just for fun !Okay - what a "wonderful" weather forecast from the far north! We have in Germany this year probably the coldest and most miserable summer since 23 years! They call it balancing justice :p:D! Have a lot of fun in "Defiinitly Miami"! Wonderful dreamlike association :happy::happy:!

its so hot in here Finland. At the moment temperature is around 82.4 fahrenheit/28 Celsius' date=' so its just so sweaty without doing anything. Newspaper also told us that this is the warmest summer in 23 years...last summer was also very warm, as in the july there was only 1 day that the temparature was below the heatlimit. Dunno, the exact word for it the term (heatlimit) but it means that once its around 23-25 degrees is heat. Also still about the weather, is was kinda funny that the winter was also very cold. I drove around the city and my car's temperature meter showed that it was almost -30 degrees..Well, I had to do daily sporting and did around 20 kilometers/12.42 miles bicycle ride..Now drinkin cold water, and some Coke with ice. Reminds me so much of the episode Definitely Miami.[/quote']I live some 200 maybe 300 kilometers from you. This summer is VERY hot. When you go outside, it seems that you put your head in the oven. It's around 33C/91,4F during the day. But last year the summer was unbearable. The temperatures like these had been at night [ATTACH=CONFIG]4418[/ATTACH]You were lucky last summer!
what a "wonderful" weather forecast from the far north! We have in Germany this year probably the coldest and most miserable summer since 23 years! They call it balancing justice :p:D! Have a lot of fun in "Defiinitly Miami"! Wonderful dreamlike association :happy::happy:!
I envy you! I am elvis-green with envy ;) Maybe I should go to Germany? +33C with our humidity is TOO much :hot:

post-1120-13892963719368_thumb.gif

Welcome SammyJoe! :balloon:I hope you enjoy it here! It is the best Forum I know! So many nice people!!!! :happy:Finland! It's a fantastic country! I love it! I was there nearly 10 times - I visited very good friends. They live in Turku. And i love Helsinki. Where do you come from?

bluepearl - I LOVE your Miami Vice wallpaper :thumbsup:

:o Thank you - it makes me very happy :dance2::funky::dance2:!(Oh - "dance of joy" twice in one answer - that's great!)

Welcome SammyJoe! :balloon:I hope you enjoy it here! It is the best Forum I know! So many nice people!!!! :happy:Finland! It's a fantastic country! I love it! I was there nearly 10 times - I visited very good friends. They live in Turku. And i love Helsinki. Where do you come from?

Aha, ok nice.I live in eastern part of Finland, in some little town near the russian border.

... in my cool (15 ° C) garden ... A topic we will find' date=' right ;)?[/quote']We are spamming in SammyJoe's topic! :oSorry :o15C? OMG! :freeze:

We are sppamming in SammyJoe's topic! :oSorry :o15C? OMG! :freeze:

No worries at all, as the weather is good topic to talk anyways.I would surely change any 28-32 degrees to somewhat lower, like 18 degrees with little cloudy and nothern wind.That would surely be more to my liking...:rain:

Welcome to the forum SammyJoe! You are going to enjoy it here I'm sure!It's interesting how you're talking about the temperatures in Finland, because for us here in Australia, 28 degrees Celsius in summer is cool! But I guess for your part of the world, it's unusually warm.In summer, we usually get high 30's and even 42 and 43 Celsius, and sometimes it can stay like that for a week at a time - it's not fun! 20 degrees for me is perfect!

In summer' date=' we usually get high 30's and even 42 and 43 Celsius, and sometimes it can stay like that for a week at a time - it's not fun! 20 degrees for me is perfect![/quote']Wow, thats some serious heat over there...and full week of the same.I hope you get some cooling rain or whatever then, atleast cold drink.:rain:Im not sure if the database I checked is updated, but the highest temperature in Finland was in summer 2010.37.2 degrees..also the place was very near to the place I live..I would say that the whole climate has changed alot in the couple few years or so as winter seems to be very cold and summer very hot. Both in numbers that are not really normal at all. From my childhood I never remember like the degrees being so high as now...

Wow' date=' thats some serious heat over there...and full week of the same.I hope you get some cooling rain or whatever then, atleast cold drink.:rain:Im not sure if the database I checked is updated, but the highest temperature in Finland was in summer 2010.37.2 degrees..also the place was very near to the place I live..I would say that the whole climate has changed alot in the couple few years or so as winter seems to be very cold and summer very hot. Both in numbers that are not really normal at all. From my childhood I never remember like the degrees being so high as now...[/quote']That's interesting because our weather has changed recently too. Our last summer was not hot and dry like it usually is - the temperatures were a bit cooler, but it was wet. So we had a very tropical summer, which is unusual because here in South Australia we are supposed to be one of the driest places on the Earth! But it was wet here in Australia in general this year - up in Queensland they suffered severe floods, and even Brisbane (which is the 3rd largest city in Australia) was flooded.

Sure thing, will have time and lots of fun here.Already been really helpful and informative forum, the amount of cool merchandise, stories etc from other members is priceless. I wish I had found this place earlier.;)

• 1 month later...