3 exotic cars found in a barn

LNGLK

Shame the Daytona is a hardtop!Great looking group anyway! If that Daytona still runs like it's supposed to, it will be a sceamer!!! Tune-up on that puppy after all these years will be expensive. Probably hard to source original OEM parts?

A Daytona at the montery auction??? That's not too far from me! I wonder....should I........?

• 1 month later...

Why is that daytona painted the color of rootbeer like this urraco? http://www.lambomiura.com/urraco/urraco.htmand I dont know if thats really a good lot of classic cars, that bora isnt too valuable and the price of the 246 dino really isnt that significant (about half the price of a pristine daytona for a good one and 1/10th of an actual spyder) unless its the rare aluminium bodied 206

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

very odd news  :fireworks:  :radio:

It isn't odd at all. There are a lot of cars stashed away in abandoned barns. Their history's nobody knows.

It happens frequently. It is surprising what people just hide and leave lying around for decades. The case for the story posted here, the owner kept them there, he passed away. And friends and family probably knew nothing about them, so the cars were just left sitting there for all this time. Nobody owned or went into that barn for decades.