The gun Crockett uses in the Heart of Darkness climax

HBK15

Greetings fellow vice cops, after recently being able to identify guns more accurately now I'm stumped as to what Sonny uses in the little shootout with Kovics. The gun that gets thrown to him by Artie, anybody know?

I think its the bren ten M and P model (all black version) just like his sig 220 from the pilotEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildhttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4434&stc=1&d=1312168813Eingefügtes Bildand that they shot that part of the episode first before anything else and then had the frame polished and the slide hard chromed so it would show up in the night scenes latter hence why at the begining on the episode and for the devo scene it was in its latter hard chromed finish

and the gun artie used, not the one he handed to crockett was a beretta 84/85 which has a noticibily different silhouette compaired to crocketts gun thereEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildand the funny thing is that RunsWithChopsticks (Sorry not Takjr) over at the bren ten forums had bought an M and P that was polished up and the slide hard chromed and it looked exactly like his gun while the standard guns that have had their slides hardchromed (atleast to me) looked off somehow in compairison to the one used in the show.and as a sidenote, damn you vltor and your disingenuous ways! I really wanted a god damn bren already especially an M and P that looked that good!

post-592-13892963721696_thumb.jpg

Ah! Thank you very much sir, I thought it was a Bren Ten but wasn't entirely sure. I know that Artie's gun is a Beretta Cheetah, Kovics' other henchman Larry (who only appears in these last scenes) pulls the Bren Ten on Crockett and Tubbs in the limo when Tubbs' wire malfunctions. Kovics then takes it off of Larry and gives it to Artie wanting him to shoot C & T with it...even though Artie already has his Cheetah out :S