DON JOHNSON SENIOR YEARBOOK!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a very rare High School yearbook.It's DON JOHNSON's 1967 SENIOR YEAR HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK!It's from WICHITA KANSAS HIGH SCHOOL SOUTH.This very rare book is in extremely good condition.It mentions DON JOHNSON many times, and has several pictures of him. Many are so rare, they have never been published!I own both DON JOHNSON's AND PMT's High School Yearbooks.Eingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I own both DON JOHNSON's AND PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS.Here are the spines of both of their yearbooks together.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Really cool info Coop!Thanks for sharing. Even back then he seemed to be the center of attention. :thumbsup:

Really cool info Coop!Thanks for sharing. Even back then he seemed to be the center of attention. :thumbsup:

Yeah. And we know he had an interest in acting, and even got the lead role in the school's production of WEST SIDE STORY.

Eingefügtes BildCoop - this is fantastic :clap::thumbsup::D! Really interesting ! Some of the images are known, but not all! "If we do not have you ..." :happy::happy: A warm thanks - you've make my day :D:D:D!

• Administrators

Coop, I think it's safe to say that this scrapbook has far surpassed the previous one on that "other" site? Very cool! :thumbsup:

Coop - this is fantastic :clap::thumbsup::D! Really interesting ! Some of the images are known" data-date=" but not all![B">

"If we do not have you ..." :happy::happy: A warm thanks - you've make my day :D:D:D!

YOUR VERY WELCOME!!!!

Coop' date=' I think it's safe to say that this scrapbook has far surpassed the previous one on that "other" site? Very cool! :thumbsup:[/quote']Many times over my friend, many times over. :thumbsup:;)(and still growing, I might add)

Thanks for sharing, Coop :thumbsup:Some of those pics have been seen before, but it's great that you have the whole yearbook :Dand PMT, too :clap:

Thanks for sharing' date=' Coop :thumbsup:Some of those pics have been seen before, but it's great that you have the whole yearbook :Dand PMT, too :clap:[/quote']Your welcome. I knew YOU would like this item! It's not very common. I don't know anyone who has one.