DON JOHNSON SENIOR YEARBOOK!

COOPER&BURNETT

WOW WOW - thanks for sharing Coop! :thumbsup: :cool:I never thought I would get to see things like this, so it's pretty amazing :cool:

WOW WOW - thanks for sharing Coop! :thumbsup: :cool:I never thought I would get to see things like this' date=' so it's pretty amazing :cool:[/quote']Makes you wonder what other items I'm going to post next. ;)

I can say nothing but WOWIt is really interesting to see how he was interested in acting when he was still in schoolThanks for sharing C&B:flowers:

I can say nothing but WOWIt is really interesting to see how he was interested in acting when he was still in schoolThanks for sharing C&B:flowers:

Your welcome 2morgen!I love sharing with those who are appreciative.

• 1 month later...

Cool! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:I always wonder how you manage to get your paws on these rare items.I don't know much about the yearbook in general because we don't have them, but isn't a student supposed to keep it?Or perhaps there are more copies made and then they are sold?

Yet another great discovery. Thanks for sharing Coop.We can see he was just a "regular guy" growing up doing what we all did as teenagers.

Your right. It is interesting to see him young.Who'd have known?

OMG!!! :eek:Somehow I missed this thread from the beginning and noticed it only now... and it's amazing! :happy:Thank you, Cooper... I tried hard to express my admiration but I'm just speechless. :oI'm not asking you you got them... ;) But it's really interesting how those things get to the public. I mean, such thing as a school yearbook is usually owned only by the "participants", so I guess some of DJ's and PMT's schoolmates must have sold them to someone for a huge amount of money... :D

OMG!!! :eek:Somehow I missed this thread from the beginning and noticed it only now... and it's amazing! :happy:Thank you' date=' Cooper... I tried hard to express my admiration but I'm just speechless. :oI'm not asking you you got them... ;) But it's really interesting how those things get to the public. I mean, such thing as a school yearbook is usually owned only by the "participants", so I guess some of DJ's and PMT's schoolmates must have sold them to someone for a huge amount of money... :D[/quote']That is usually the case. Someone had to sell it. It didn't come cheap.You know, having missed this thread, I'd like to suggest visiting the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION on a more regular basis. ;) Loooooots of very interesting, and rare items in there.....and MORE is coming! Thank you for the kind words cheetah. I miss seeing you on here, as your not here as often as you used to.

Thank you for the kind words cheetah. I miss seeing you on here' date=' as your not here as often as you used to.[/quote'] Thank you back. :) Well, life happens... I had some trouble with my computer and Internet access. This is probably the main reason why I missed this topic.