Actual VICE Actor SCRIPT (Vintage 1987)

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's an actual vintage script that was used by an actor in 1987 for the episode "LIKE A HURRICANE". This is not a reproduction. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildInterestingly, Caitlin's name was originally to have been "Corinna".

Ultracool' date=' as usual, Coop.Can you throw up some more pages - of the script itself?[/quote']Any particular scene?

There are some deleted lines, omitted stuff, and changed dialog. Most is accurate though.I just completed a deal where I'm aquiring two more actual vintage scripts, and three crew hats. Titles of the episodes to be announced.

There are some deleted lines' date=' omitted stuff, and changed dialog. Most is accurate though.I just completed a deal where I'm aquiring two more actual vintage scripts, and three crew hats. Titles of the episodes to be announced.[/quote']Wow Dave you are one resourceful guy, sorta like the "Radar O'Reilly" of MV WS

Any particular scene?

The pages that you mention above - deleted lines, changed lines. Could you start there? That will be my request. Thanks in advance, Coop.

Here's an actual vintage script that was used by an actor in 1987 for the episode "LIKE A HURRICANE". This is not a reproduction. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildInterestingly' date=' Caitlin's name was originally to have been "Corinna".[/quote']Coop, is it my computer or is this just blank now with photo bucket written in there? Sue

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome. Any chance we can get the whole thing uploaded?

Honestly, that would take too much time for me to do. It's not that I have anything against it, but it's too much work for so little entertainment value I think. Some lines are not as on the show by just a few words, some scenes that were cut out, but nothing news worthy. Thanks for the interest. I'll let everyone know when I get the other scripts as well, and what episodes they are from, (I still don't know!) but I'm under the impression that they are from season 4.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly' date=' that would take too much time for me to do. It's not that I have anything against it, but it's too much work for so little entertainment value I think. Some lines are not as on the show by just a few words, some scenes that were cut out, but nothing news worthy. Thanks for the interest. I'll let everyone know when I get the other scripts as well, and what episodes they are from, (I still don't know!) but I'm under the impression that they are from season 4.[/quote']Cool.

The other two scripts I got from the same source are not from season 4, but season 3. I have a bit of a mystery on my hands, as I would like to know who either acted in these three shows, or somehow worked on the three shows that would give him or her access to three identical, unworn crew hats, and three scripts.

The other two scripts I got from the same source are not from season 4' date=' but season 3. I have a bit of a mystery on my hands, as I would like to know who either acted in these three shows, or somehow worked on the three shows that would give him or her access to three identical, unworn crew hats, and three scripts.[/quote']That is interesting. I'm a little curious, how many pages is a Miami Vice episode script? Just so I can get a comparison between a feature film and a television episode.

That is interesting. I'm a little curious' date=' how many pages is a Miami Vice episode script? Just so I can get a comparison between a feature film and a television episode.[/quote']Well, the last two scripts had 49 pages, and the other had 55 pages. How many pages do feature films roughly have?

Very cool, C&B! A few years back, I actually bought some genuine scripts (not MV, they were from Just Shoot Me. Yeah, I used to find that crap funny enough to collect two scripts from it), and it's amazing how much early drafts can differ from the finished episode.

Wow Dave you are one resourceful guy' date=' sorta like the "Radar O'Reilly" of MV WS[/quote']He sure is, though I'm not sure he can hear the choppers coming early without a head ;););)!Just kidding. C&B really is "the dude".

He sure is' date=' though I'm not sure he can hear the choppers coming early without a head ;););)!Just kidding. C&B really is "the dude".[/quote']I guess I am like RADAR. However, I have never signed for a stolen jeep. :)The scripts can be a bit different from the final draft, or final image on the screen. Sometimes, it's just a line with the wording just changed around, but basically it's still the same. Hard to believe I can read these scripts without a head!Still have no idea who owned these three scripts and unworn cast/crew hats...But it came from the same person.

Well' date=' the last two scripts had 49 pages, and the other had 55 pages. How many pages do feature films roughly have?[/quote']Usually 95 to 115 pages. So Miami Vice appears to be at that half way point.