PMT's SOPHMORE YEARBOOK!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here is PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK!There is only one photo of PMT in his sophmore yearbook from 1965.....but it's still a young TUBBS!Don't forget to see the rare DON JOHNSON HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15853-DON-JOHNSON-SENIOR-YEARBOOK!And, EJO's yearbook.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?811-EJO-s-High-School-Yearbook-Photos!!! Eingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I can just imagine you sitting on your couch (covered in neon light) thinking "What do I still miss in my collection... A Yearbook!".Awesome find!

I can just imagine you sitting on your couch (covered in neon light) thinking "What do I still miss in my collection... A Yearbook!".Awesome find!

THANKS PAL!!Thought I'd share it with you. :thumbsup:

Looks like he's just aching to say "CHUMP!" :)
:) Yeah' date=' I can picture him saying that back then.He only has that one photo of him in the yearbook.I wonder if it killed him to see his name listed as PHILIP THOMAS, and not PHILIP [u']MICHAEL THOMAS! :D

What a great find, Coop!:clap: Actually, one should think that it´s impossible to surprise us furthermore, but you always succeed that I ask myself: Where the hell does this guy find all the great stuff?

What a great find' date=' Coop!:clap: Actually, one should think that it´s impossible to surprise us furthermore, but you always succeed that I ask myself: Where the hell does this guy find all the great stuff?[/quote']You are always SOOOOO kind!Well, I drive 88mph, go back to the future, and I grab up all this stuff in the 80's, then come back to present time to share it all with you! :thumbsup:

You are always SOOOOO kind!Well' date=' I drive 88mph, go back to the future, and I grab up all this stuff in the 80's, then come back to present time to share it all with you! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Can I catch a ride with you sometimes??but seriously great find and thanks for sharing.

You are always SOOOOO kind!Well' date=' I drive 88mph, go back to the future, and I grab up all this stuff in the 80's, then come back to present time to share it all with you! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Oh, I didn´t kow that you´re also the owner of the DeLorian:p

Can I catch a ride with you sometimes??but seriously great find and thanks for sharing.

Your always welcome to hitch a ride with me back to the 80's! :thumbsup:

Oh' date=' I didn´t kow that you´re also the owner of the DeLorian:p[/quote']Well, I have a flux capacitor in my car....along with Mr. Fusion....