MV- & DON-JOHNSON Collection

Ell.a

• Administrators

I need some more space in my apartment - that's why I'll reduce my collection:I'm offering various DVDs, CDs, VHS-Tapes (even one in NTSC) and several magazines. I will also add my MV cups during the next weeks.The collection is too huge to offer here, that's why I offer it at ebay.I placed there about 30 articles yesterday and today. During the next weeks I will add more.All articles you'll find in the German version of ebay(.de) only, cause usually I don't offer worldwide delivery. This offer is only available for the worldwide members of this board. If you're interested in some article(s), please let me know.

Thank you for the heads up. :thumbsup:I will definitely check these items out, as I don't have ANY Miami Vice merchandise.*I forgot to mention I have the MV soundtrack.......so that's ONE item! :D

I need some more space in my apartment - that's why I'll reduce my collection:I'm offering various DVDs' date=' CDs, VHS-Tapes (even one in NTSC) and several magazines. I will also add my MV cups during the next weeks.The collection is too huge to offer here, that's why I offer it at ebay.I placed there about 30 articles yesterday and today. During the next weeks I will add more.All articles you'll find in the German version of ebay(.de) only, cause usually I don't offer worldwide delivery. This offer is only available for the worldwide members of this board. If you're interested in some article(s), please let me know.[/quote'] Can you post a link?

I am trying to replace someof my miami vice that got lost in the move I will be happy to buy some your miami vice let me know I am always looking at ebay :)

• Administrators
I will definitely check these items out' date=' as I don't have ANY Miami Vice merchandise.[/quote']That kindof makes you the ANTI-COOP! :eek:;)

• Administrators

@ allThanks for all your interest. :flowers:Please check your PMs!

• Administrators

I added some more items today:4x VHS-Tapes with movies from PMT (including option for DVD-safety copy)4x magazines collections (each 6/8 items) English/GermanAs I told other potential buyers already: The proceeds of these auctions will go to the project >>>"Vacation from War"<<< (like the proceeds of all my auctions on this board were dedicated to).Take a look!

• Administrators

I added some more items today:4x VHS-Tapes with movies from PMT (including option for DVD-safety copy)4x magazines collections (each 6/8 items) English/German

WOW! The clippings were sold within a day ... Thanks for all participants for your input and support for the projekt >>>"Vacation from War"<<< !!!More magazin/clippings will follow.By the way: For all VHS-tapes I offer the option to create a safety DVD (regionfree)."Elvis And The Beauty Queen" (DJ as Elvis) is still alvailable for example. Also DJ's "Word of Honor" - also with the option of a regionfree safety DVD.Please contact me, if you're interested.

• 6 months later...
WOW! The clippings were sold within a day ... Thanks for all participants for your input and support for the projekt >>>"Vacation from War"<<< !!!More magazin/clippings will follow.By the way: For all VHS-tapes I offer the option to create a safety DVD (regionfree)."Elvis And The Beauty Queen" (DJ as Elvis) is still alvailable for example. Also DJ's "Word of Honor" - also with the option of a regionfree safety DVD.Please contact me' date=' if you're interested.[/quote']You have some nice items there :D