Mens Health Magazine September 2011 issue

BORNO

Check out page 26, it's about the top five TV dramas of all time. They rate it no.3 and another small part about the style of Miami Vice with pictures!!!:cool::cool:

Check out page 26' date=' it's about the top five TV dramas of all time. They rate it no.3 and another small part about the style of Miami Vice with pictures!!!:cool::cool:[/quote']Sounds like a smart magazine! :thumbsup::clap:Nice find BORNO! :thumbsup:

I looked for the article online, but can't find it in Mens Health Magazine Sept 2011 issue.Anyway, great they ranked it that high :thumbsup:

I looked for the article online' date=' but can't find it in Mens Health Magazine Sept 2011 issue.Anyway, great they ranked it that high :thumbsup:[/quote']I too, looked it up online, with no results. What? They want me to actually buy the magazine or something? :)

Am I mistaken? Isn't it still August 2001 now? :o

2001? You mean 2011. Well, magazines usually show up on newstands a month ahead of schedule, so the Sept. issue should indeed be on newstands.

2001? You mean 2011. Well' date=' magazines usually show up on newstands a month ahead of schedule, so the Sept. issue should indeed be on newstands.[/quote'] :o:o:o Of course it was a misprint!