'KITTY KATS'

juscat

I Luv this one juscat.I guess I better keep a eye on my iphone so my cats don't get any funny ideas.:D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

This reminds me of Noodles waking me up at eight am and getting only three hours sleep without the louisville slugger.

Beloved Garfield Eingefügtes Bild - wonderful! :D:happy: Always eat - lazy - and the tyrant of the family! What a life :balloon::balloon:! Thanks jusEingefügtes Bild !

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlVxqwomsso&feature=related

Beloved Garfield Eingefügtes Bild - wonderful! :D:happy: Always eat - lazy - and the tyrant of the family!What a life :balloon::balloon:!Thanks jusEingefügtes Bild !

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlVxqwomsso&feature=related

Some funny one liners with those images! :)Thanks bluepearl :thumbsup:

CarolineUK I adore Simon's cat!!!Thank you!:flowers:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

You're welcome! I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. So many lovely pictures and great links

Don't always like his attitude but funny and true stuff about cats.

Nice one, Jim! :clap:P.S. Waiting patiently on those pics of your 'kitty-cats'?!! :happy:;)

OK juscat, here's my kitty when she was small. I named her Lilith, like the she devil in the Bible. She is super crazy and adventurous.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4514[/ATTACH] my friend's cat Chaika (seagull)Her nickname is "mother Theresa" as she has fed many kittens, rabbits, puppies when their mothers refused. I once saw her warming small chickens in cold weather (can you believe it???!!!) :rolleyes:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4515[/ATTACH]

post-1120-13892963758719_thumb.jpg

post-1120-13892963758918_thumb.jpg

my friend's cat Chaika (seagull)Her nickname is "mother Theresa" as she has fed many kittens, rabbits, puppies when their mothers refused. I once saw her warming small chickens in cold weather (can you believe it???!!!) :rolleyes:

That's a remarkable cat, indeed I never heard of a cat taking care of other animals.:thumbsup:She looks marvelous, haven't seen such a combinations of colors... beautiful!

That's a remarkable cat' date=' indeed I never heard of a cat taking care of other animals.:thumbsup:[/quote']You haven't? Well, I've heard that you can add a puppy (for instance) to the cat's kittens or vice versa and she will feed and take care of them.
She looks marvelous' date=' haven't seen such a combinations of colors... beautiful![/quote']Her colour is exactly like her mother's (and grandmother's)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4516[/ATTACH]Don't you have a superstition that if your cat gives birth to a three coloured kitten, you shouldn't give it away?

post-1120-13892963759061_thumb.jpg

Don't you have a superstition that if your cat gives birth to a three coloured kitten, you shouldn't give it away?

I'm not really superstitious, because that's bad luck...:)

I'm not really superstitious' date=' because that's bad luck...:)[/quote'] I'm also not superstitious, but people say, it's bad luck to give away such kitten ;)

I'm also not superstitious' date=' but people say, it's bad luck to give away such kitten ;)[/quote']
Nice reply! :)That would have been some sight to see your friend's cat shielding the chicks from the cold.:happy::happy:

Say hello to Morris! ;)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4519[/ATTACH]

Panthers have a fantastic stare! I just love that predatory look!:thumbsup:Is Morris your pet?:)