'KITTY KATS'

juscat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4571[/ATTACH]This is a picture I took last night of Boo on an elephant,Hes a prince.Boo is really not a good name for him.TROUBLE Is which he gets into alot even bugging Sylvester and Noodles.Boo is sort of like me in character wise I guess thats why I picked him at the shelter.I had lost my long time companion cat to a heart defect had to put him to sleep the hardest thing I have done and the drive back home wasn't any easier that morning.Heres Boo or TROUBLE if you want.

post-10210-13892963767182_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4571[/ATTACH]This is a picture I took last night of Boo on an elephant' date='Hes a prince.Boo is really not a good name for him.TROUBLE Is which he gets into alot even bugging Sylvester and Noodles.Boo is sort of like me in character wise I guess thats why I picked him at the shelter.I had lost my long time companion cat to a heart defect had to put him to sleep the hardest thing I have done and the drive back home wasn't any easier that morning.Heres Boo or TROUBLE if you want.[/quote']
Oh yes, I definitely see some fiesty character in Boo....like his fellow alleycat! ;)Sorry to hear about your loss....it's just devastating to lose an animal friend. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh yes' date=' I definitely see some fiesty character in Boo....like his fellow alleycat! ;)Sorry to hear about your loss....it's just devastating to lose an animal friend. :cry::cry::cry:[/quote'] yeah,it was very hard,I have a picture of him.He had a hard time breathing and the vet said there was nothing they could do.It was not a good day,I lost it.Me and Boo same character.Pretty wild.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4572[/ATTACH]This is Snuckums the one who had the heart condition.

This is going to sound weird, but there is a very human like quality to this Snuckum's face??? :radar:

This is going to sound weird' date=' but there is a very human like quality to this Snuckum's face??? :radar:[/quote']I am in a wierd type of mood tonight so mind me this question.I feel like were in shadows in the Dark the episode from Miami Vice for some reason.

It reminds me of my cats.My tree is real every year I have had to tie mine down for that reason.I have had a few casualities with ornaments though but not too much,This so funny

Black Velvet :happy:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4607[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous and I LUV the name.I know I use gorgeous alot for my cats and guys but hey,they are.

Josie and the Pussycats.......a classic 70's Hanna Barbera cartoonFeatures a tribute to the bitchy character 'Alexandra'.

http-~~-//youtu.be/JF9nfOh60_w

A little history of Nora............

http-~~-//youtu.be/2nlOeisH734

I luv Nora,she's one talented pussycat.Cats Rule big time.Watch Out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4656[/ATTACH]Just took this picture of Boo in front of my desktop computer and the miami vice site.

What a great pic of Boo infront of the screen of the MV site! :thumbsup:He has a handsome broad face! :happy:Vice cat Boo! :)

What a great pic of Boo infront of the screen of the MV site! :thumbsup:He has a handsome broad face! :happy:Vice cat Boo! :)

I wonder if Boo could be an offical member of the site,he luvs vice like his mommy.:)

I wonder if Boo could be an offical member of the site' date='he luvs vice like his mommy.:)[/quote']Why not? He sure got the Castillo look going.:)Boo's a real beauty!:thumbsup: