VICE LOCATION POSTCARDS!

COOPER&BURNETT

These are amazing:happy: Love the vintage look :thumbsup:I have some from the 80's' date=' but that's as far back as I can go.[/quote']It is cool to see these very vintage postcards from locations from our favorite show! :thumbsup:

Wow I like the postcards specially the older ones.Somehow they remember me of beter times and that life was easy!Thanks C&B for posting!

Wow I like the postcards specially the older ones.Somehow they remember me of beter times and that life was easy!Thanks C&B for posting!

That is when times wer simplier....and better.

Nice collection. Those of the Senator are particularly rare.

Yeah, it was such a lovely place. It's sad to know it's gone. What is it now? A 7-11 or something?

Yeah' date=' it was such a lovely place. It's sad to know it's gone. What is it now? A 7-11 or something?[/quote'] It looks like an ordinary modern building. The Senator's address was 1201 Ocean Drive if you want to Google it.

It looks like an ordinary modern building. The Senator's address was 1201 Ocean Drive if you want to Google it.

Thanks for the information Jim. I'm still bummed that it is gone. It sure was beautiful.

Wow, these are amazing Coop - thanks for sharing :cool:I have an obsession with Miami that started in my younger years while watching The Golden Girls. Even though I know it wasn't filmed there, my interest started there. So anything Miami fascinates me & I love learning about historical things too. I recently bought a book called Miami Then And Now - and it has comparison photos of the old and new. It's amazing because some of the pictures go back to the very early 20th century. Some photos were taken just after the 1926 hurricane & it's really interesting to read about the re-building that took place in the mid-1930s. And what style of building was 'in' during the 30's? Art Deco!!! So I wonder if it weren't for that hurricane, would Miami have its infamous Art Deco district??Miami Vice is also mentioned in this book, on the 'Espanola Way' page.

Wow' date=' these are amazing Coop - thanks for sharing :cool:I have an obsession with Miami that started in my younger years while watching The Golden Girls. Even though I know it wasn't filmed there, my interest started there. So anything Miami fascinates me & I love learning about historical things too. I recently bought a book called Miami Then And Now - and it has comparison photos of the old and new. It's amazing because some of the pictures go back to the very early 20th century. Some photos were taken just after the 1926 hurricane & it's really interesting to read about the re-building that took place in the mid-1930s. And what style of building was 'in' during the 30's? Art Deco!!! So I wonder if it weren't for that hurricane, would Miami have its infamous Art Deco district??Miami Vice is also mentioned in this book, on the 'Espanola Way' page.[/quote']Your right. I wonder if there would have been a south beach art deco area if it hadn't been for the hurricane! I dunno.Glad you liked the photos pal. I posted them with members like you in mind. Those who like the city of MIAMI.

Beautiful! Don't know what episode and where and when exactly' date=' but i do recognise some of them. Big fan:clap:,Omaha[/quote']Thanks Omaha!I wish you were here more often. I like you Pal.