New material

Paul

Hi everyone am I living in hope but is there any word on JH releasing any new material...?Also can anyone tell me why he didn't score the Cocaine cowboys 2 doc

Hi everyone am I living in hope but is there any word on JH releasing any new material...?Also can anyone tell me why he didn't score the Cocaine cowboys 2 doc

Nothing new is in the works. Jan has decided to spend more time with family. I have no idea why he didn't score cocaine cowboys 2. Didn't even know there was one. Is it the same director or producer? Sometimes if one of those two are different, they may prefer to work with a composer they are more familiar with. Happens in Hollywood all the time.Sorry, nothing new.

Thank goodness for that Dadrian Can I request a couple of cues..?By the way an artist called Honor Roll Music scored CC 2. If you go to the MP3 download section in Amazon.com you can hear samples of the soundtrack

request away paul. one condition:be a pal and start a request thread in the "dadrian's corner" forum' date=' eh? that would be great![/quote']You got it mate..!:D:D